Since when you can have [3] Blak Lion Garden Plot Deeds in your home instance????

@Pirindolo.9427 said:for free?> @Pifil.5193 said:

@Pirindolo.9427 said:I've seen a picture of a player that has already 3 of them in his home instance.

Wasn't it limited to 2? GW2 Wiki still says so.

You get the third one when you're leveling up cooking from 425 to 500.

For free????????????? No gems????????

It doesn't cost gems but does cost some gold, the Sylvari chef will send you to talk to a sylvari gardener and that gardener will send you to get some seeds from herb clusters. Then you give them some ascended crafting materials (4 Spiritwood Planks and 1 Elonian Leather which cost about 20g) and they give you the third plot.

You only get 1 garden plot for free, as a result of the Gourmet Training collection to level your chef skill to 500, which includes talking to the sylvari Gardener and looting varietal seeds from herb nodes (got mine from mount maelstrom East coast, south of Oxbow Isle Waypoint).

The other 3 garden plots must be purchased from the gem store.

Planting seeds in the garden plot for ascended food recipes is really expensive.

@EmmetOtter.8542 said:You only get 1 garden plot for free, as a result of the Gourmet Training collection to level your chef skill to 500, which includes talking to the sylvari Gardener and looting varietal seeds from herb nodes (got mine from mount maelstrom East coast, south of Oxbow Isle Waypoint).

The other 3 garden plots must be purchased from the gem store.

Planting seeds in the garden plot for ascended food recipes is really expensive.

other TWO garden plots. You can buy two on the top.And yes, ascended seed pouches is beyond a casual player with the need to recraft the seed pouches daily. Hell no, not worth it.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Hell no, not worth it.

Still worth leveling to 500 for:
  • the fun of doing all the quests
  • the free rewards and title

:)

I was remarking to the ascended food itself.

Depends. It would be more useful, though, if we could also craft individual versions of that food. Feasts only is very exclusive.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

:)

I was remarking to the ascended food itself.

Depends. It would be more useful, though, if we could also craft individual versions of that food. Feasts only is very exclusive.

The actual components involved in producing those feasts are very, very minor, though. You're locked by the time gate of your plants growing and RNG when applying the sickle. Apart from that, the feasts need as few materials as regular single use meals do --- opposed to the regular feasts that we know. So there is no incentive to make a single user version. You could only tweak the time to make a single user version attractive - feast version = 1h, personal version = 3h, or something similar.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

First point I can sort of see (I do like treasure hunts like that). The second is debatable. Titles are something I personally don't go for (there's only one I really care about and that's one you got from playing GW1), and it isn't really free. You still have to spend a lot of in-game currency to get the rewards (and what are those rewards, beside some recipe for a gobbler which is also very expensive and a garden plot? I don't see the ability to craft ascended food as a worthwhile reward, as I don't need it)