BTW anet has started a countdown stream (aprox 38 hours before the reveal)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:Nice! Darn addictions to paying bills.

Yeah. Those of us who have to work during that time will just have to catch whatever they said later. Maybe they are timing it so Europe gets the news first?

We usually use that time slot because it's at the beginning of our work day

Whaaaaaaa?You "work"? I thought you guys loved it so much you called it "play". And you were Paid to Play which isn't P2W but hey man when you win-at-life maybe it is....

Dang. I'm not going to watch the livestream for fear of spoilers (haven't caught up to the story yet), but I'm still hyped.

...right as I typed this, "The Pact Laid Waste" started playing on that Twitch stream. That's definitely not ominous in any way whatsoever... :sweat_smile: Eerie.

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:I hope we didn't cause your cold with that video ;)

LOL!

So the stream changed from a snow storm to an even heavier one featuring lightning, Sons of Svanir and a frozen throne? Way dramatic, ANet - I can't wait! :)

@TheGrimm.5624 said:After taking that to a larger screen now see some more in the background. Did Jormag create his own Charr Ice Legion...

Oooh, you think those are Charr, due to their posture? Interesting...

That timer background is very interesting, I still believe in my svanir sect/cult theory, kinda terrifying, I think I see Icebrood charrs, that make sense the whispers seemed to be heard by anybody. My guess is icebrood norns and charrs, some humans. No asura or sylvari . It's clear Jormag is using another method to corrupt peoples. Imagine leading orders if half soldiers turn against you. :o Ice strongholds, giant collossus, will see.

The picture organization is nice, reminded me aetherblades loading screens and concept arts.

@Calvsie.3675 said:

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:To be honest I'm as apprehensive as I am excited, for the news. As WP stated in his video I have grave concerns that if there is not an expansion announced this will turn into another Diablo Immortal release debacle! Anyone attending wearing a red shirt?

You all own cell phones right?

omg, no! not this joke please, it makes me sad and worry ....do you remember diablo immortal reaction?

@MetalGirl.2370 said:Can't wait to see all of you being let down. ;)

As someone who's been here since early beta I've witnessed all their hypes and can't remember one that lived up to it.

It's the journey, can be excited today for today's sake, will measure tomorrow on its own merits. But agree always aim lower and you will be pleasantly surprised. But loved the easter eggs, the mysterious stranger and the voices in the wind = fun. Still curious if that rumbling underwater is tied in or just an added audio that should have been there all along.

@Calvsie.3675 said:

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:To be honest I'm as apprehensive as I am excited, for the news. As WP stated in his video I have grave concerns that if there is not an expansion announced this will turn into another Diablo Immortal release debacle! Anyone attending wearing a red shirt?

You all own cell phones right?

If they play it right and form it as an april fools joke with a just kidding than they get +10, if they bring up mobile for real, they get a -50.