BTW anet has started a countdown stream (aprox 38 hours before the reveal)

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The 'waiting screen' has changed.

What did the picture turn into, last i saw it looked like icebrood char army. Omg where can i see what it became???

:) go to the top of this thread.

Dude its just the gw2 symbol now. What im asking is what did that original pic turn into, a char army? a dragon? what/

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tiviana.2650 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The 'waiting screen' has changed.

What did the picture turn into, last i saw it looked like icebrood char army. Omg where can i see what it became???

Dude its just the gw2 symbol now. What im asking is what did that original pic turn into, a char army? a dragon? what/

It was a group of mostly charr, but with other races with glowing blue eyes, and a large pair of glowing eyes behind them that moved (probably a dragon). It got clearer but aside from what I mentioned, everything was still covered in a snowstorm.

@Arklite.4013 said:It was a group of mostly charr, but with other races with glowing blue eyes, and a large pair of glowing eyes behind them that moved (probably a dragon). It got clearer but aside from what I mentioned, everything was still covered in a snowstorm.

Did anyone take a screenshot? I would have loved to see that! :D

@Tiviana.2650 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The 'waiting screen' has changed.

An army of large figures in icy armour, mixed raced. One really tall guy in the back.

Big glowing eyes appeared above them.

I predicted the future!!!

mu3y9q53ykj31.png

edit: And I still think it's Drakkar.

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The 'waiting screen' has changed.

An army of large figures in icy armour, mixed raced. One really tall guy in the back.

Big glowing eyes appeared above them.

I predicted the future!!!

mu3y9q53ykj31.png

edit: And I still think it's Drakkar.

Aww yeah! Thank you so much.

Wait... wait... hold up...... Is that.... Charr at the front.... Dual Wielding Greatswords! (Would kinda be awesome if it was :D )

HERE WE GO A BURNING CHAR THEY ARE SHOWING A VIDEO ALL KINDS OF DESTRUCTION BURNING SHIPS ...THE ICEBROOD SAGA IS THE STORY!!

Its char and norn !! and begind on sept 17th!

New deal in 15 min when you buy path of fire from now on you get hot free. So both expansions will be together. If you own pof but not heart of thorns later this week you will recieve hot for free added to your account

@Tiviana.2650 said:HERE WE GO A BURNING CHAR THEY ARE SHOWING A VIDEO ALL KINDS OF DESTRUCTION BURNING SHIPS ...THE ICEBROOD SAGA IS THE STORY!!

New deal in 15 min when you buy path of fire from now on you get hot free. So both expansions will be together. If you own pof but not heart of thorns later this week you will recieve hot for free added to your account

In 15 minutes? Is it a timed sale? Or will I be able to do it later this evening?

@Arklite.4013 said:

@Tiviana.2650 said:HERE WE GO A BURNING CHAR THEY ARE SHOWING A VIDEO ALL KINDS OF DESTRUCTION BURNING SHIPS ...THE ICEBROOD SAGA IS THE STORY!!

In 15 minutes? Is it a timed sale? Or will I be able to do it later this evening?

No from now on its all one deal hot is free when you buy pof .

Shiverpeaks and talking about jormag now, going to the homelands. There will be a prologue episode that starts in the blood legion homelands , and there will be all the char story inc the flame legion.

They are talking about how the races of tyria are connected to each elder dragon, and now about how the norn are connected to jormag. Talking about SoS now and how they watched us kill off the elder dragons, and now they are thinking about jormag since they worship him.

They are calling it a saga, not a episode but there will be episodes in it, so im a little confused in a way it sounds like an expansion type of thing but not an expansion really, and we are going to far shiverpeaks btw. There will be LWS5 but its a saga also.

New masteries and these will be linked to the spirits of the wild, first one will be raven spirit.

New thing, called strength missions you group up with 10 people and take on these bosses, it will be like an introduction to raiding without the stress. They will be having a way to group for everyone a new system that will automatically group you or you can go with your guild. And new world boss named Drakkar

PVP AND WVW WORLD RESTRUCTURING COMEING NEW PVP SETS NEW MINI TOURNAMENTS IN BETWEEN CONQUESTS

Nice. Build templates confirmed. (But let's see how they implement changing gear. He talked about legendary runes/sigils. Might be that non-legendary gear might need to be changed manually. Still I guess skills and trait changing - which is most important - will be for everyone.)

Icebrood saga - makes sense to deal with the next dragon.

For me the special sales are interesting. If I understood correctly next week it will be possible to buy Path of Fire and get Heath of Thorns for free - for accounts without any expansions yet.

And curious about the next 2 weeks. This week until coming tuesday no event. Then still 2 weeks left until september 17th when they'll start with season 5. I hope next week they'll have living story 2 complete pack in anniversary sale as well. Then I'll get this + the expansions and trying to proceed quickly through HoT + LS2 ... afterwards the remaining stuff ... maybe I can catch up by the time LS5 reaches the end. (Will depend on how fast or slow LS5 release is paced.)