Stop complaing its you

Thanks.6859

All these topics and post that have a negative opinion about pvp But yet there pvp rank is under 80 and they have no pvp champion titles. Or less then 1000 games played https://www.facebook.com/tep.state/media_set?set=a.286684644703793&type=3[facebook.com/tep.state/videos/2485425578163011/](http://www.facebook.com/tep.state/videos/2485425578163011/ "facebook.com/tep.state/videos/2485425578163011/")

@Thanks.6859 said:Yea strange I ran youre name in game your not found . Reviewing youre post tho are anti pvp

• Walls and borders

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:Hey @Thanks.6859@sephiroth.4217 is not anti-PvP. Just look at 'em. Walking the straight and narrow not offending anybody.

Haha my existence is enough to offend people..

As for @Thanks.6859 ...

As you can clearly see... im levelled well above 80. I have all PvP champ titles and been playing pvp for 6 years. I have full sets of the new PvP armor and I also main 24/27 specs.Have you got anymore useless and baseless facts to throw around?
  • Sparkles and Rainbows.

Ruthless Legend, Rank 202, 4000 games played hbu fam?

Don't get me wrong, I think PvP is funI just think anet dumped what could've been a really heavy hitter. Instead they focused more on PvE where the combat system is lost on a lack of challenging and engaging content. AI can't be bothered not to die because PvE is gauged for casual play.

In my opinion the combat was made for PvP with the simple addition of a dodge and nontargeted abilities.

Frankly I dont believe it's too late to give life back to Gw2. Look at the turn around on Warframe. It's amazing what success comes out of devs starting to care and listen to their players. But I doubt it'll happen. I see the current state as a tube of toothpaste that's being rolled for the last bit of content. If the gems stop flowing that's all she wrote.

I personally cant stand when I see more then one team mate at home 80% of the games that this happens will be lost People caint grasp the concept and Advance move on push them back by going to their home Its not the the game its how people play it. bUT THEY JUST LET EVERYONE IN RNAKED SERVERS and that's the biggest mistake they made. People just join to get there dailies done. They don't care rather the win or loose . And that's the downfall. Its supposed to be competitive. Its more luck of the drawl . I got Over 6 k game played My opinion is valid I own All sets of the pvp armor I have 10 pvp champions

@sephiroth.4217 said:

As you can clearly see... im levelled well above 80. I have all PvP champ titles and been playing pvp for 6 years. I have full sets of the new PvP armor and I also main 24/27 specs.Have you got anymore useless and baseless facts to throw around?

• Sparkles and Rainbows.

In you're vid You have your pvp rank covered wonder why and I seen 1 champion title Im sure you have more do BUT I DO SEE where your trying to mold PVP to fit your standers

@Thanks.6859 said:

• Sparkles and Rainbows.

In you're vid You have your pvp rank covered wonder why and I seen 1 champion title Im sure you have more do BUT I DO SEE where your trying to mold PVP to fit your standers

All I ask for is that team queue with rewards be returned or put to the polls again after being cheated out of the trial. I also believe it will help rebuild the mid tier population and therfore the mode itself.What's a higher number, 1 or 5? Then place those numbers at the base of your tree and network out the potential encounters to play with friends, thier friends, thier friends and so on and see which networks faster or "grows" faster.Obviously under duo you can only network 2 at a time and then you also have to factor in the mentality of a solo player and the likelihood of him wanting to play with 1 more person opposed to those who would rather play as 4 to 5 man.

Everything else like having a 2v2 mode I believe would be fun and beneficial for the game health.

Call it whatever you want. I think I've always been pretty clear on my pvp complaint.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:I dont even know who is in the pictures let alone know who this mysterious poster is that accounts for all posters below 80...
  • Sparkles and Rainbows.

I like your new faux signature. Sparkles, rainbows and open wallets for all!

Yes!!!This is a friendly environment with Sparkles and Rainbows, Quips for all! ??

• Sparkles and Rainbows.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

• Sparkles and Rainbows.

All I ask for is that team queue with rewards be returned or put to the polls again after being cheated out of the trial. I also believe it will help rebuild the mid tier population and therfore the mode itself.What's a higher number, 1 or 5? Then place those numbers at the base of your tree and network out the potential encounters to play with friends, thier friends, thier friends and so on and see which networks faster or "grows" faster.Obviously under duo you can only network 2 at a time and then you also have to factor in the mentality of a solo player and the likelihood of him wanting to play with 1 more person opposed to those who would rather play as 4 to 5 man.

Everything else like having a 2v2 mode I believe would be fun and beneficial for the game health.

Call it whatever you want. I think I've always been pretty clear on my pvp complaint.

@sephiroth.4217 said:I dont even know who is in the pictures let alone know who this mysterious poster is that accounts for all posters below 80...
  • Sparkles and Rainbows.

I like your new faux signature. Sparkles, rainbows and open wallets for all!

Yes!!!This is a friendly environment with Sparkles and Rainbows, Quips for all! ??
  • Sparkles and Rainbows.

P.S. If anybody doesn't know your complaint about PvP by now that's on them. "Stop complaining it's you." personified here lol.