[Suggestion] Endless Primers on Black Lion Chest

Hynax.9536

Since food is the new trend, what do you think about adding Endless Metabolic/Utility Primer Contracts to the Super Rare category of the black lion chest? Would it break the food market?

-Edit:

• Just an endless version of the actual Metabolic/Utility Primer, you still have to use it every 12hours to renew the buff.
  • It is supposed to be as rare and as expensive as the other endless contracts in game (maybe even a little more expensive).

@Blocki.4931 said:Weren't they in there before and got removed? Also SUPER RARE??? That's on the level of Nodes, is it not? heck no.

I did not find anything about it already in game (or removed), and the Nodes are on the Rare category, in the Super Rare one there are only the other endless contracts (merchant, extractor, bank etc).

@Blocki.4931 said:Weren't they in there before and got removed? Also SUPER RARE??? That's on the level of Nodes, is it not? heck no.

I don't think they are thinking the 12 hour long ones but an endless version. That would have to be on the rarity level as the other unlimited things like the bank access and hair styling and such. That might be a bit OP. If anything I would prefer to see the unidentified loot drop be removed and a chance at the premiers being added. Unidentified loot drops should start at the exotic level, having them in the chest is just not worth their value. Have to think about an unlimited premier.

OP are thinking no expiration or just one that can be renewed every 12 hours that doesn't go away after use?

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

I don't think they are thinking the 12 hour long ones but an endless version. That would have to be on the rarity level as the other unlimited things like the bank access and hair styling and such. That might be a bit OP. If anything I would prefer to see the unidentified loot drop be removed and a chance at the premiers being added. Unidentified loot drops should start at the exotic level, having them in the chest is just not worth their value. Have to think about an unlimited premier.

OP are thinking no expiration or just one that can be renewed every 12 hours that doesn't go away after use?

Yup it was supposed to be in the rarest category of the blchest (to be as expensive as the other endless contracts) and just be a primer that you can use as much as you want to regain the 12hours buff.Just an endless ( and a lot rarer than) the single use primers you can buy from TP or get in the common category of the black lion chest