HoT Veteran's Pack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, the topic says to contact the Customer Support Team, but all I got as a response was;

We've identified an issue with the in-game mail with your Veteran rewards. We're currently investigating what went wrong and hope to have those items sent out to you soon! We'll check back in with you once we have more information. You can also check this forum post for more updates on a fix: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1023665/#Comment_1023665

Thank you for your patience!‘.¸¸ . ✶¨. ¸ .✫¨.¸¸.✶¨‘

Regards,GM Tricky Pixie

This was a response to an inquiry where I even link the topic that tells me to contact the Customer Support Team.

I received an in-game mail during the Twitch stream today which said it contained the Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Veteran’s Package, but it had no attachments as described over at the Forums; https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/86058/about-the-guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-veteran-s-packageIt says there to contact you lovely people over at Support, so if I could have some assistance, that would be greatly appreciated!

What? So the official News and Announcement post sends me to Customer Support, which then proceeds to tell me to go back to the Forums?

@"Absconditus.6804" said:Uhm, the topic says to contact the Customer Support Team, but all I got as a response was;

We've identified an issue with the in-game mail with your Veteran rewards. We're currently investigating what went wrong and hope to have those items sent out to you soon! We'll check back in with you once we have more information. You can also check this forum post for more updates on a fix:

Thank you for your patience!‘.¸¸ . ✶
¨
. ¸ .✫
¨
.¸¸.✶
¨‘

Regards,GM Tricky Pixie

This was a response to an inquiry where I even link the topic that tells me to contact the Customer Support Team.

I received an in-game mail during the Twitch stream today which said it contained the Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Veteran’s Package, but it had no attachments as described over at the Forums;
It says there to contact you lovely people over at Support, so if I could have some assistance, that would be greatly appreciated!

What? So the official News and Announcement post sends me to Customer Support, which then proceeds to tell me to go back to the Forums?

I did the same after posting here then checking back that told me to contact support since I also got an empty mail. Ticketed filed and got same response to check here.....

@Alisha.6025 said:hi i didnt get the email or the items yet i have HOT already

@"Legiaoday.6284" said:I didn't even receive the e-mail. Why?

@Thomanson.4765 said:No mail yet here either.

The post they have up in the news section says to give it 72 hours, that's 3 days for them to show up, been just over 24 so far.

(and no I havn't received mine yet either)

I have the opposite issue. Not really a problem for me personally but I think the devs figuring out the bugs here may want to know, this evening I logged in an hour or so after reset and got the mail. Thing is, I got it without a hitch back on Friday, so this is a duplicate.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405207401315434496/617909989113331731/DoubleHoTThanks.JPG to see that the glider is already unlocked and yet there it is in the mail ...Meanwhile I have a pair of guildies who have not yet received even one HoT Thanks Package mail.

Maybe it's just re-sending to everyone that qualifies to make sure everyone gets it, but going in the same order/batches as before?

So far I have not taken items from the mail, since one of them is a second chance at one of the skins. All of which I already have anyway other than Lawless since I strongly chose not to buy Lawless at any previous opportunity (took the boots from my first mail as the least annoying) but I don't think I was meant to get two skins.

edit: My two guildies did get theirs now. Per other thread discussions it seems to be going out in controlled batches.

@Donari.5237 said:I have the opposite issue. Not really a problem for me personally but I think the devs figuring out the bugs here may want to know, this evening I logged in an hour or so after reset and got the mail. Thing is, I got it without a hitch back on Friday, so this is a duplicate.Same problem here, haven't opened the second chest since I don't feel right about it as it's properly a bug.