why did all of you have such high expectations for the aug 30th announcement?

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:when things are ready, anet will let us know. its unrealistic to expect updates or even new content in some ambiguous announcement.

I feel your pain, but cmon.

Yeah, too much complaint this time around.

They actually announced save/load build templates, but no one is even mentioning it or praising it in any way.

Makes the community look bad imo.

It’s not that big of a feature, especially for a game that is old. I already have this (for the most part). It is called 24 characters. Beside, we already knew this was coming and Anet did not show any details of how will it work, which means it is not remotely ready. The community was eyeing much higher stuff. Especially that PoF is now 2 years old and the devs hyped the shit out of what to expect.

This is purely Anets fault. They over hyped, what was practically insignificant stuff we already knew about. And clearly indicated that little content is in the works.

Content release was just as non existant for any game mode other than open world before anyone lost their jobs.

They probably lost their job cause they are bad at them.

Instead of doing what any other industry would do and working harder so they aren't next to lose their jobs anet devs sit and cry about it and release even less than before. Feelsamericanman

@Shao.7236 said:

@"shadowpass.4236" said:Build templates are great and all, but it's a quality of life feature that has been asked for since release. So, great. It will be more convenient to switch builds.

Sorry, let me rephrase that. It will more convenient to switch to the
same
builds we've been playing for the past 2 years in the
same
gamemode we've been playing since release.

I hope that helps people see the issue.

Have to agree with shadowpass here.Have fun playing the same builds, pressing the same combos, same skillset for another two years.Pretty sure people won't be bothered by doing so and the pvp scene will stay strong!

I'm having fun creating all sorts of builds against the metaslave scene! What does it hold that people can't have fun with all the tools they are given? Get good? Innovate? Improve? GW2 might be an MMORPG, but it doesn't go the way WoW or Runescape does, y'all need to try and work around your options instead of just always wanting to do the same thing so "easily" and "fast". What happened to having "fun" anymore? Is winning all that fun when you're always doing the same thing?

It's also the playerbase fault for being so self centered at one very specific ideal and asking for Anet to pump so much content where as it's already hard enough to come up with new ideas that won't overshadow the older ones that everyone so on neglects as they aren't so bad. If you're gonna play GW2 like the game it isn't, go play something else. Complains won't do you anything, you're wasting energy.

On the grand scheme of things everyone seems to forget how this game works and how it was designed. It fills a very specific niche that is the most least MMORPG there is out there by being:

1: Not a grind first for levels. Only fancy items that have the exact same stats lower levels have at the expense of added features that also motivates the player to do. The end game will always be fashion.

2: WvW/PvP are not the popular scene for many reasons that aren't just Anet to blame but also the players themselves because they want more than the game in concept can mostly give (Or reasons above.), again they can't just pump out content all too easily because they have better ways to make revenue. If you have the skills as a game content creator for their team them by all means go there and make some concepts for them to use and be added to the game. (It's not proven that Anet actually prefers to have their work force entirely driven to one thing, they clearly have a distinct lack of employee's to do the job in all game modes.) One thing for sure, they do have job a lot of job applications in the work and so that way you know they could use more people to help their game.

3: PvE is the more popular scene that allows the game to expand. All in the while if they find time to make more maps for other game modes as they do it, they will likely do so like Djinn Dominion. As far it goes, PvE is also a safer bet compared the other modes where people don't seem to stop complaining in a while as of currently the game balance as been pretty healthy lately.

5: GemStore is here to stay and you don't have to care for it, but care that Anet still have some form of revenue to keep their team going, providing a constant incentive to invest money into the game is what every companies do and yet we are being offered a game that is F2P from start with and no sub fee whatsoever.

There's more points to cover, but GW2 is a very special game and it should not be looked upon like any other.

If the idea of having variation that to a degree remains the same and you don't like that. You prefer endlessly grinding as a sense of gameplay progress. You have no incentive to be the least creative outside of the "I need the best so I can be at the best." You will be sad playing this game that costs nothing but 2 expansions to enjoy.

You can spin it all you want the fact is you're stuck with the same skillset and same combos for two more years.As for go playing something else, I'm already playing forum wars which is way more fun than the game itself.2 - if wvw/pvp is not popular ANet is the one to blame - wrong decisions and lack of support.3 - pve is more popular yes, pve will also suffer from lack of new elite specs, some people will flock to do the living "saga" and just be done in 2 hours, some completionists will stay there for a while more.Are you japanese to skip 4?5 - never cared for gemstore, I think I spent like 10euros - 20euros there since gw2 headstart.

GW2 is a very special game - on it's way to the grave, so keep supporting them digging the special game's tomb instead of calling them on their mistakes.

I began playing GW franchise because no grind was involved, the ones that bought the grind on gw2 were actually people that came from other games.I'm creative enough to come up with builds the thing is what I said above, you can shift traits, you can shift weapons but you'll still be playing the same skillsets and rotations for two more years, this game doesn't have enough versatility to play different.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@"shadowpass.4236" said:Build templates are great and all, but it's a quality of life feature that has been asked for since release. So, great. It will be more convenient to switch builds.

same
same

Have to agree with shadowpass here.Have fun playing the same builds, pressing the same combos, same skillset for another two years.Pretty sure people won't be bothered by doing so and the pvp scene will stay strong!

I'm having fun creating all sorts of builds against the metaslave scene! What does it hold that people can't have fun with all the tools they are given? Get good? Innovate? Improve? GW2 might be an MMORPG, but it doesn't go the way WoW or Runescape does, y'all need to try and work around your options instead of just always wanting to do the same thing so "easily" and "fast". What happened to having "fun" anymore? Is winning all that fun when you're always doing the same thing?

It's also the playerbase fault for being so self centered at one very specific ideal and asking for Anet to pump so much content where as it's already hard enough to come up with new ideas that won't overshadow the older ones that everyone so on neglects as they aren't so bad. If you're gonna play GW2 like the game it isn't, go play something else. Complains won't do you anything, you're wasting energy.

On the grand scheme of things everyone seems to forget how this game works and how it was designed. It fills a very specific niche that is the most least MMORPG there is out there by being:

1: Not a grind first for levels. Only fancy items that have the exact same stats lower levels have at the expense of added features that also motivates the player to do. The end game will always be fashion.

2: WvW/PvP are not the popular scene for many reasons that aren't just Anet to blame but also the players themselves because they want more than the game in concept can mostly give (Or reasons above.), again they can't just pump out content all too easily because they have better ways to make revenue. If you have the skills as a game content creator for their team them by all means go there and make some concepts for them to use and be added to the game. (It's not proven that Anet actually prefers to have their work force entirely driven to one thing, they clearly have a distinct lack of employee's to do the job in all game modes.) One thing for sure, they do have job a lot of job applications in the work and so that way you know they could use more people to help their game.

3: PvE is the more popular scene that allows the game to expand. All in the while if they find time to make more maps for other game modes as they do it, they will likely do so like Djinn Dominion. As far it goes, PvE is also a safer bet compared the other modes where people don't seem to stop complaining in a while as of currently the game balance as been pretty healthy lately.

5: GemStore is here to stay and you don't have to care for it, but care that Anet still have some form of revenue to keep their team going, providing a constant incentive to invest money into the game is what every companies do and yet we are being offered a game that is F2P from start with and no sub fee whatsoever.

There's more points to cover, but GW2 is a very special game and it should not be looked upon like any other.

If the idea of having variation that to a degree remains the same and you don't like that. You prefer endlessly grinding as a sense of gameplay progress. You have no incentive to be the least creative outside of the "I need the best so I can be at the best." You will be sad playing this game that costs nothing but 2 expansions to enjoy.

You can spin it all you want the fact is you're stuck with the same skillset and same combos for two more years.As for go playing something else, I'm already playing forum wars which is way more fun than the game itself.2 - if wvw/pvp is not popular ANet is the one to blame - wrong decisions and lack of support.3 - pve is more popular yes, pve will also suffer from lack of new elite specs, some people will flock to do the living "saga" and just be done in 2 hours, some completionists will stay there for a while more.Are you japanese to skip 4?5 - never cared for gemstore, I think I spent like 10euros - 20euros there since gw2 headstart.

GW2 is a very special game - on it's way to the grave, so keep supporting them digging the special game's tomb instead of calling them on their mistakes.

I began playing GW franchise because no grind was involved, the ones that bought the grind on gw2 were actually people that came from other games.I'm creative enough to come up with builds the thing is what I said above, you can shift traits, you can shift weapons but you'll still be playing the same skillsets and rotations for two more years, this game doesn't have enough versatility to play different.

You speak so selfishly and said nothing concrete to say that really is constructive or show critical thinking to the situation.

You fail to see the lack of man power to dedicate time into PvP/WvW to which no matter what has been done there's complains, even at good things. The majority of this community is not remotely thankful at all. Even the concept of this game is something you're missing, other than the grind part.

Good that you never cared for the Gemstore, that shows how well you even care to support a game that has no sub fee.

Yeah it's a special game, I'm not afraid to say that it isn't just the devs fault but also the community that's cancer as a whole, especially the PvP one. I can easily use you as an example to testify this because of what you post here commonly.

But this has to be the best, saying that weapons skill repetition is something that shouldn't occur, do you even know what games are? FPS? Anything? These are all repetitive, what's your point? That I hit my 5th key instead of 4th?

@Shao.7236 said:

same
same

You speak so selfishly and said nothing concrete to say that really is constructive or show critical thinking to the situation.

You fail to see the lack of man power to dedicate time into PvP/WvW to which no matter what has been done there's complains, even at good things. The majority of this community is not remotely thankful at all. Even the concept of this game is something you're missing, other than the grind part.

Good that you never cared for the Gemstore, that shows how well you even care to support a game that has no sub fee.

Yeah it's a special game, I'm not afraid to say that it isn't just the devs fault but also the community that's cancer as a whole, especially the PvP one. I can easily use you as an example to testify this because of what you post here commonly.

But this has to be the best, saying that weapons skill repetition is something that shouldn't occur, do you even know what games are? FPS? Anything? These are all repetitive, what's your point? That I hit my 5th key instead of 4th?

Holy kitten, the white knighting is real...If they lack the manspower is because they want, instead of focusing everything on pve and raids (which only a minority cares about btw), throw in some people into pvp.I support them by buying xpacs, I would never waste money on items I don't like just for the sake of saying "I support them", not my fault they do gemstore garbage instead of actual good content that people like me would buy.

Yeah, it's pvp community fault that they don't add pvp content to the game for several years, it's also community's fault that you can count with the fingers of one hand the pvp content they added since headstart and last but no least it's also community's fault that their balance team is out of touch with the game and made almost every top player left the game.My point is add new weapon skills and utilities via elite specs, is that so hard to grasp?

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

same
same

Holy kitten, the white knighting is real...If they lack the manspower is because they want, instead of focusing everything on pve and raids (which only a minority cares about btw), throw in some people into pvp.I support them by buying xpacs, I would never waste money on items I don't like just for the sake of saying "I support them", not my fault they do gemstore garbage instead of actual good content that people like me would buy.

Yeah, it's pvp community fault that they don't add pvp content to the game for several years, it's also community's fault that you can count with the fingers of one hand the pvp content they added since headstart and last but no least it's also community's fault that their balance team is out of touch with the game and made almost every top player left the game.My point is add new weapon skills and utilities via elite specs, is that so hard to grasp?

There's no white knighting, for years many games haven't had much changed yet still remained as popular as they were? I do wish they could but you can clearly see they can't right now? Not as they used to, you can look up yourself. Even if they could the game is better off evolving slowly rather than the quick mess you are demanding.

Who cares about Top Players, as you keep acting like many people that because these people were "Top", they were somehow unbeatable? I don't think so, their extra "power" doesn't make their opinion anymore valuable, let alone people blindly following them. It's their fault for leaving their so called fame because they couldn't take the changes and so more or less the new content that they asked for. GW2 isn't the worst game when it comes to broken balance, far from it and right now it's better than ever in fact.

Again, people whining about balance but wants more content pumped out where as the team clearly doesn't have the best of it's ability to do anything. Never less to make everything work right. Having to repeat myself that many games do the same darn thing over and over in gameplay, what makes you think that GW2 has to be any different in that regard? Take a break and play something else if you're that tired of it, they won't put out stuff faster even if 99% of the people were to be like you by not supporting their revenue nor having anything feasible to say. This is how the game will die.

By absolutely not expanding the aspect that most players care about, world. Little people which is less than half the actual player base care about PvP, just accept the facts, try to make your PvE friends enjoy PvP, try to teach them how to be good at that game and learn. See how long they will last. They won't because learning is not fun to them, being competitive in a game like this is not something "PvE" people want to do, they would already be doing PvP by themselves if the thought of it was appealing.

This game PvP is good, but it won't get anymore popular with more weapon skills/elites, let alone maps if nobody wants to even stay for what the game currently holds which covers a wide variety of options already.

But PvE still expands the world and pays better, just accept it. Also known as "Fashion Wars 2" because this game concept (That you still miss the point of why it's so hard to come up with things that don't overshadow the rest.) only allow character progress so far. Like I said, it's the least MMORPG game there is, let alone RPG, MMO with the most unique gameplay you could ask for.

Lastly you making sound like you bought expansions for the elite specializations entirely. You wouldn't have spent a dime on the game otherwise, which again shows how clueless you appear to be, thinking that your complains will hold any value to the situation that we are facing, simply saying that they should split teams and be less time effective as they already are while not giving them still any form of support with their in game currency that you can still buy with gold, not being locked away by real money. Just what an amazing customer you are.

@Shao.7236 said:Good that you never cared for the Gemstore, that shows how well you even care to support a game that has no sub fee.

Anet is not an indie company. It's not players' responsibility to care about anet's budget. Why would they even need my support? They already have their sponsors and expansions. They even made this game F2P.

Also, how do you know he has the money to spend at gemstore?

@Daishi.6027 said:Expectation is the evil liquor that the disappointed are most fond of.

Bottom barrel cynicism here so I'm fine. Been 7 years of the same game type, same quality of balance with mostly the same devs, same players who complain about the same stuff until it gets nerf enough so they can win easier. In fact they did me a service of not presenting anything to raise my expectations... Although by this point that would have been quite the feat.I at least got a hint of off season games maybe being something neat, but I'm keeping my expectations even super low for that. Because even if they do create new or better games we still have that certain omnipersistent level of balance quality.

So over all neutral.

Only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth was spending the last 10 min on merch. /gg guys we did it! We can buy shirts from hot topic now lol.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@"Shao.7236" said:Good that you never cared for the Gemstore, that shows how well you even care to support a game that has no sub fee.

Anet is not an indie company. It's not players' responsibility to care about anet's budget. Why would they even need my support? They already have their sponsors and expansions. They even made this game F2P.

Also, how do you know he has the money to spend at gemstore?

Have you completely missed the point of why it exists in the first place? Why is it that he has to mention how little he cares about what makes this game possible to be F2P in the first place? It's only logic to say how careless he is if he speaks of the idea like it doesn't do any good for anyone here. Doesn't matter if he spends or not, just to disaprove of the idea is what makes his point moot.

A lot of people don't know but HoT is free with PoF, it's only to wonder why there's so much negativity surrounding their decisions when they try their best to be attractive and keep themselves going.

That has to be the best though, why would they need "your" support? I mean, why is WoW requiring a sub fee? As the player why would they need you to even play the game? Anet is a company that provides a product for the public to consume, not for business.

Even if they required for a sub fee, what tells you that they'd have the power to pump content even more regularly. If the credits and wiki hold correctly, they'd still need more people willing to keep this game going. Personally as I am learning 3D modeling here along the rest that comes by it, to make it my profession and work for Anet would be a long journey, but I'd consider it giving how much I love that game. For people to complain and say nothing that is useful in the slightest to the situation they/we face, it's no wonder why they can't even know what would make everyone content. Just another reason why to focus on the casual part and keep building the world slowly instead.

@"Shao.7236" said:Have you completely missed the point of why it exists in the first place? Why is it that he has to mention how little he cares about what makes this game possible to be F2P in the first place? It's only logic to say how careless he is if he speaks of the idea like it doesn't do any good for anyone here. Doesn't matter if he spends or not, just to disaprove of the idea is what makes his point moot.Gemstore gets a lot more updates compared to other areas of the game. I can't speak for him but I can say that I don't care about gemstore. The reason I say this is that I want different content.

A lot of people don't know but HoT is free with PoF, it's only to wonder why there's so much negativity surrounding their decisions when they try their best to be attractive and keep themselves going.The stream was a good PR, it was never supposed to bring veterans back. You can't point out "HoT is free!" towards me.

That has to be the best though, why would they need "your" support? I mean, why is WoW requiring a sub fee? As the player why would they need you to even play the game? Anet is a company that provides a product for the public to consume, not for business.I think we are saying the same thing here. Anet is a company, we buy content from them. They don't need my "support", they just need to please their customers and we will gladly spend money on them.

Even if they required for a sub fee, what tells you that they'd have the power to pump content even more regularly.Is asking for 2v2 queue and proper balance too much? PvE gets harder-to-code stuff way more frequently than PvP.

If the credits and wiki hold correctly, they'd still need more people willing to keep this game going. Personally as I am learning 3D modeling here along the rest that comes by it, to make it my profession and work for Anet would be a long journey, but I'd consider it giving how much I love that game.Everybody knows Anet's reputation for treating its employees well. That's a different matter altogether.

For people to complain and say nothing that is useful in the slightest to the situation they/we face, it's no wonder why they can't even know what would make everyone content. Just another reason why to focus on the casual part and keep building the world slowly instead.I don't get it, is attracting non-casuals a bad thing?

@"Tayga.3192" said:Gemstore gets a lot more updates compared to other areas of the game. I can't speak for him but I can say that I don't care about gemstore. The reason I say this is that I want different content.It's easy and provide revenue, I know from experience that modeling/texturing is not complicated if you're passionate about it. If people can still do that while working on the newer content. More money is to be made.The stream was a good PR, it was never supposed to bring veterans back. You can't point out "HoT is free!" towards me.HoT being free is less money in the end, you know the following.I think we are saying the same thing here. Anet is a company, we buy content from them. They don't need my "support", they just need to please their customers and we will gladly spend money on them.That's just using a different form of statement towards the same meaning. Your money = Company lives.Is asking for 2v2 queue and proper balance too much? PvE gets harder-to-code stuff way more frequently than PvP.The game is fairly balanced right now, learning to play as of lately seems really hard for people because the same called dominant builds needs to be nerfed that badly? I disagree, most of the meta builds have glaring weaknesses that if you're creative enough, they're easily countered, just call them the scrub builds at this point. 2v2 would be fun but they are clearly afraid of killing the main game modes, that's why they are experimenting. Also answering your own question, if it's harder and need more people. That's where the team will be, considering that again PvE brings more people in than PvP for many reasons that aren't just content related.I don't get it, is attracting non-casuals a bad thing?It's not, but you don't do that overnight. Let alone keep something alive if it's just plain not popular enough. Like said, GW2 is a special game.

pvp has been irrelevant for how many years now? I’m impressed that people still assume that anyone cares about their pvp-specific desires, their rank, balance or anything. No point in putting more than a minimum of effort into a game mode that’s taken seriously by an negligible amount of players. If you don’t like the current state of pvp, do something else with your time.

Gem store content is easy to produce (I’d guess), creates revenue and is relevant to more players than pvp has ever been in this game. Why would you prioritize pvp over that. The same is true for pve.

Once you understand that, you might become a happier person/complain less.

@Shao.7236 said:

same
same

There's no white knighting, for years many games haven't had much changed yet still remained as popular as they were? I do wish they could but you can clearly see they can't right now? Not as they used to, you can look up yourself. Even if they could the game is better off evolving slowly rather than the quick mess you are demanding.

Who cares about Top Players, as you keep acting like many people that because these people were "Top", they were somehow unbeatable? I don't think so, their extra "power" doesn't make their opinion anymore valuable, let alone people blindly following them. It's their fault for leaving their so called fame because they couldn't take the changes and so more or less the new content that they asked for. GW2 isn't the worst game when it comes to broken balance, far from it and right now it's better than ever in fact.

Again, people whining about balance but wants more content pumped out where as the team clearly doesn't have the best of it's ability to do anything. Never less to make everything work right. Having to repeat myself that many games do the same darn thing over and over in gameplay, what makes you think that GW2 has to be any different in that regard? Take a break and play something else if you're that tired of it, they won't put out stuff faster even if 99% of the people were to be like you by not supporting their revenue nor having anything feasible to say. This is how the game will die.

By absolutely not expanding the aspect that most players care about, world. Little people which is less than half the actual player base care about PvP, just accept the facts, try to make your PvE friends enjoy PvP, try to teach them how to be good at that game and learn. See how long they will last. They won't because learning is not fun to them, being competitive in a game like this is not something "PvE" people want to do, they would already be doing PvP by themselves if the thought of it was appealing.

This game PvP is good, but it won't get anymore popular with more weapon skills/elites, let alone maps if nobody wants to even stay for what the game currently holds which covers a wide variety of options already.

But PvE still expands the world and pays better, just accept it. Also known as "Fashion Wars 2" because this game concept (That you still miss the point of why it's so hard to come up with things that don't overshadow the rest.) only allow character progress so far. Like I said, it's the least MMORPG game there is, let alone RPG, MMO with the most unique gameplay you could ask for.

Lastly you making sound like you bought expansions for the elite specializations entirely. You wouldn't have spent a dime on the game otherwise, which again shows how clueless you appear to be, thinking that your complains will hold any value to the situation that we are facing, simply saying that they should split teams and be less time effective as they already are while not giving them still any form of support with their in game currency that you can still buy with gold, not being locked away by real money. Just what an amazing customer you are.

MMOs without change die. The problem is that the slow pace is more of a stop pace, two hours content every three months for pve content, 0 content for pvp.The "quick mess" that I'm demanding is a way to change metas, playstyles, everything that pvp needs.

In case you didn't notice pvp began to die once those top players no one cares about started leaving. Who cares if they were unbeatable they promoted the game."GW2 isn't the worst" is not a thinking, you should be thinking "GW2 isn't the best", it's "better than ever" if you started playing around pof release.Less people than pvp playerbase cares about raids, your point?

Again your seeing the wrong side of the coin: "pvp won't get more popular with more weapon skills/elites", no it won't, but it will lose more pvp population.

No one in pvp cares about fashion wars, people care about having a competitive environment, some fun games.

Yes, the main reason I bought the expansions was the elite specs, if it was just story I may have passed it.And yes I know my complains won't have any effect, just like your white knighting won't have any either.My support is paying for xpacs, no content no money, seems fair to me, especially for a company that kittens on the entire gw2 fanbase by getting gw2 close to maintenence mode while shifting the workforce to other projects and if not by an ncsoft wake up call, it would have only became worse.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

same
same

MMOs without change die. The problem is that the slow pace is more of a stop pace, two hours content every three months for pve content, 0 content for pvp.The "quick mess" that I'm demanding is a way to change metas, playstyles, everything that pvp needs.

In case you didn't notice pvp began to die once those top players no one cares about started leaving. Who cares if they were unbeatable they promoted the game."GW2 isn't the worst" is not a thinking, you should be thinking "GW2 isn't the best", it's "better than ever" if you started playing around pof release.Less people than pvp playerbase cares about raids, your point?

Again your seeing the wrong side of the coin: "pvp won't get more popular with more weapon skills/elites", no it won't, but it will lose more pvp population.

No one in pvp cares about fashion wars, people care about having a competitive environment, some fun games.

Yes, the main reason I bought the expansions was the elite specs, if it was just story I may have passed it.And yes I know my complains won't have any effect, just like your white knighting won't have any either.My support is paying for xpacs, no content no money, seems fair to me, especially for a company that kittens on the entire gw2 fanbase by getting gw2 close to maintenence mode while shifting the workforce to other projects and if not by an ncsoft wake up call, it would have only became worse.

You answer your own questions yet miss mostly all points, there's no point in trying to explain again.

My expectations were high.Not because I was expecting anything regarding PvP or WvW.I was excited because the other 2 previous occasions they did this sort of thing, they announced 1. Heart of Thorns and 2. Path of Fire. They set a precedent for doing this thing only for xpacks, and then broke that precedent this time around.

While Living World is cool, it doesn't replace expansions. This "saga" is no different. As you saw, it's not very marketable. They tried making a big reveal about it, and were left with an impression of massive disappointment.

In addition to that, we learned nothing new about their future plans for the game. We already knew season 5 was coming. We already knew build templates were coming. Now we have a tentative schedule which is great but it doesn't change the fact that we still don't know if this game has a future beyond season 5. Which is the question they should've answered.

If they intend to focus on GW2 100% and they don't have new projects on the pipeline, they need to make sure that the community is happy and the game is in a healthy state. They need to do bigger and better than LW.