School Uniform

@Tashigi.3159 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:I would really hate to see any resources allocated to this kind of garbage.

Hard pass.It's already done, this was data mined from the game years ago. It's not like they're not adding other outfits anyway, sir.

I understand that. I am saying I would prefer that the time it would take to incorporate that outfit into the game be spent elsewhere.

@"mindcircus.1506" said:I would really hate to see any resources allocated to this kind of garbage.

Hard pass.

A simple "I would rather they not." would have sufficed, maybe with some ideas and suggestions for what would be interesting attire to you. No need to get aggressive.

But ask yourself this: if it was called "Formal Attire" or "Corporate Casual", would you still be this averse to more clothing options? Do people really hate plaid skirts or pressed pants with casual shirts and double-breasted suit coats, blazers, and/or cardigan sweaters? do they just hate anime and anime fans (for whatever reason)? or maybe do they not want to be reminded they're no longer children and might have to (or worse, enjoy) wearing an outfit like that as an employed adult?

@Trise.2865 said:

@"mindcircus.1506" said:I would really hate to see any resources allocated to this kind of garbage.

Hard pass.

A simple "I would rather they not." would have sufficed, maybe with some ideas and suggestions for what
would
be interesting attire to you. No need to get aggressive.

But ask yourself this: if it was called "Formal Attire" or "Corporate Casual", would you still be this averse to more clothing options? Do people really hate plaid skirts or pressed pants with casual shirts and double-breasted suit coats, blazers, and/or cardigan sweaters? do they just hate anime and anime fans (for whatever reason)? or maybe do they not want to be reminded they're no longer children and might have to (or worse,
enjoy
) wearing an outfit like that as an employed adult?

As long as they release the "Octopus" backpack with it. Tentacles will give "hugs" to the player.

@Tiviana.2650 said:I think thats a little provocative to put in the game. And if you dont know why then you are really naive.\

and the post above me explains why.

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:I would buy this just to wear it and follow my guild leader around while calling him daddy so that I can hear the him cringe.

Clearly I know how to prioritize my money spending.

Provocative?When we have armor skins like Feathered, the light Inquest armor with its completely open shirt, Winged, the Starborn outfit, the Elonian elementalist outfit...etc.

Call me naive, but we have far worse in this game than a classy skirt.

@Batel.9206 said:

@Tiviana.2650 said:I think thats a little provocative to put in the game. And if you dont know why then you are really naive.\

and the post above me explains why.

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:I would buy this just to wear it and follow my guild leader around while calling him daddy so that I can hear the him cringe.

Clearly I know how to prioritize my money spending.

Provocative?When we have armor skins like
, the
, the Starborn outfit, the Elonian elementalist outfit...
etc

Call me naive, but we have
far
worse in this game than a classy skirt.

I think the issue is less about it being a skirt and more about it being a skirt worn by people of a certain age.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I think the issue is less about it being a skirt and more about it being a skirt worn by people of a certain age.

So? You can already create extremely young-looking characters and dress them in the most revealing armor possible. Is the issue with the tiny subset of people who might use this outfit to roleplay something...ah, deviant? People already do that with the options we have in-game. I don't see the issue with a modest skirt and jacket.

@Batel.9206 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I think the issue is less about it being a skirt and more about it being a skirt worn by people of a certain age.

So? You can already create extremely young-looking characters and dress them in the most revealing armor possible. Is the issue with the tiny subset of people who
might
use this outfit to roleplay something...ah, deviant? People already do that with the options we have in-game. I don't see the issue with a modest skirt and jacket.

Personally I wouldn't be opposed to this being in game. But I do understand why people have reservations.

If The stockings were replaced by socks I'd be interested it it, too.

Our characters are at least in there 20's.Would you be offended by adults wearing School Uniforms?At least here in Germany we have schools for adults.

@Fueki.4753 said:If The stockings were replaced by socks I'd be interested it it, too.

Our characters are at least in there 20's.Would you be offended by adults wearing School Uniforms?At least here in Germany we have schools for adults.

Its got nothing to do with me being offended by an outfit, and everything to do with people who roleplay certain things

@Trise.2865 said:

Hard pass.

A simple "I would rather they not." would have sufficed, maybe with some ideas and suggestions for what
would
be interesting attire to you. No need to get aggressive.

But ask yourself this: if it was called "Formal Attire" or "Corporate Casual", would you still be this averse to more clothing options? Do people really hate plaid skirts or pressed pants with casual shirts and double-breasted suit coats, blazers, and/or cardigan sweaters? do they just hate anime and anime fans (for whatever reason)? or maybe do they not want to be reminded they're no longer children and might have to (or worse,
enjoy
) wearing an outfit like that as an employed adult?

Does anyone dress like that as an adult? That blazer is definitely something I associate exclusively with school uniforms, but maybe I'm thinking too UK-centric here. But if it was supposed to be corporate attire for adults I'd expect a suit jacket, not a blazer. Similarly whilst I do see adult women wearing plaid skirts I'd expect them to wear it with a casual top, not a blazer (because of those only being seen as part of school uniform) and either bare legs or full length tights underneath, the long socks are also pretty much only worn as part of a school uniform. (In which the skirt should be longer but they'd pull or roll it up on the way to school.)

I'm not against this outfit being added, but it seems very strange to me to suggest it could pass for real-life professional clothing for adults.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Only if they implement the Paper-Bag Helms first.

I was always kind of disappointed those never made it into the game, I think they'd be a fun option.

(Although it would have been even more amusing if they'd been added before the total makeover kits were added, when players kept asking for a solution for ugly characters they didn't want to delete and restart.)