[Game] GW3 All the small things

You have landed a dream job as a higher-up working on GW3. You have to suggest small, almost insignificant thing for the developers to implement.

My suggestions:

Heterochromia eyes in character creation.

Being able to paint nails (fingers and toes).

Characters will yawn, sneeze or cough randomly after a long time.

Would like to hear what random stuff you come up with to keep your devs busy.

I was going to say, this thread is pointless because GW3 will most likely never happen, and if it ever does it will be years and years awayBecause at the moment ANET has got no time to deal with the smaller things let alone a THIRD series, as staff has been cut short and they are probably in a bit of a wild turkey storm at the moment

Some people are waaay too serious, this is clearly a hypothetical game where you can show your creativity.

After you are done with the character creation stuff I gave you, put in the following commands;

Make a snow angel

Build a sand castle

Draw a line in front of your character with your weapon

Dab

The kids love that, we could even get them to pay for it.

Yes. More customization options, and more idle animations (which do already exist) would be really cool. They do not, however, require development of an entirely new game to implement, nor are they critical features of said game (unless the sole focus is to play dress-up simulator, which would not be a Guild Wars game).

@Desert Fox.3194 said:My suggestions:

Heterochromia eyes in character creation.

Being able to paint nails (fingers and toes).

Errr......

Characters will yawn, sneeze or cough randomly after a long time.

Yes, that is exactly what I would want. It is not enough for me that my allergies sometimes plague me in RL, I have to have this in-game as well!

What?!

Would like to hear what random stuff you come up with to keep your devs busy.

Just create a good game with a mature, compelling, diverse story that has a high replayability value, and implement all important features and QoL elements from your previous game(s) or that people have been asking for previously.

Oh wait, that can still (and will) be done in GW2, no? ;)

.Edit: P.S. I agree that the addition of a few more emotes, faces and facial features, hairstyles and body types won't hurt.

@Desert Fox.3194 said:Some people are waaay too serious, this is clearly a hypothetical game where you can show your creativity.

After you are done with the character creation stuff I gave you, put in the following commands;

Make a snow angel

Build a sand castle

Draw a line in front of your character with your weapon

Dab

The kids love that, we could even get them to pay for it.

Starting to sound like The Sims....

@Desert Fox.3194 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:More mature, More Dark, More Blood. Less cartoonish and more hellish.

Agreed, speaking of blood...

Do you think armor getting dirty and bloody would impact the Fashion Wars?Of course we would have to add a washing machine next to every anvil.

They could be removed via skills like [wash the stains away] or npc or reusable item like salvage kit.

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:First and foremost, I wish characters to be able to fart, burp and scratch their bottoms... (emotes)

Then go back to Fable! Tyria will not allow your biological outbursts.

PS. I never said features could not possibly be implemented in GW2, just want to make sure people aren't limiting their ideas with existing mechanics or negativity.

@Desert Fox.3194 said:

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:First and foremost, I wish characters to be able to fart, burp and scratch their bottoms... (emotes)

PS. I never said features could not possibly be implemented in GW2, just want to make sure people aren't limiting their ideas with existing mechanics or negativity.

Well, you asked for ideas so I provided them. BTW, you mentioned yawning, sneezing and coughing in original post... so biology argument hardly applies. I also prefer emotes vs random effect but that is unsubstantial.

P.S. In the end of the day sneezing and coughing are potentially dangerous and contagious. I never heard anyone contracted illness from someone else farting. :)

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:

Well, you asked for ideas so I provided them. BTW, you mentioned yawning, sneezing and coughing in original post... so biology argument hardly applies. I also prefer emotes vs random effect but that is unsubstantial.

P.S. In the end of the day sneezing and coughing are potentially dangerous and contagious. I never heard anyone contracted illness from someone else farting. :)

Touche'

Maybe we should make a list of emotes (not gross ones, ha ha) and tell the devs it would be more useful than some balloons or whatever.