tired of staying in Crystal Desert

Akihara.7061

LOL. because im a scrub. that's why im just hoping that things will happen. :/ > @Reverence.6915 said:

So, just a thought here, become a leader in your community, tag up to command, and make it better :)

Just talking about it won't get anything done. Get proactive

@Reverence.6915 said:What, you think every commander out there started out as NUMBA WAN BEST L33T HAX0R COMMANDER EVAR?

Everyone starts out as a scrub

lol seriously no comment. well maybe bcoz im a girl, and i dont have any self confident or etc. OR i need someone to lead? hahaha :p

@Akihara.7061 said:

@Reverence.6915 said:What, you think every commander out there started out as NUMBA WAN BEST L33T HAX0R COMMANDER EVAR?

lol seriously no comment. well maybe bcoz im a girl, and i dont have any self confident or etc. OR i need someone to lead? hahaha :p

Nah, I'm female and I've lead on a server (many years ago now, but I still lead in my own way). I'm a very quiet person, so I do get the intimidation factor.

Girls rock, you can do it! =)

@Akihara.7061 said:LOL. because im a scrub. that's why im just hoping that things will happen. :/ > @Reverence.6915 said:

So, just a thought here, become a leader in your community, tag up to command, and make it better :)

Hoping things will improve while refusing efforts to make improvements, make you an anchor against your own desires. The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.

Be a team player and the hero CD needs;

• Tag up/form a group of players together in times where no one else will (you don't have to use TS or have a tag!)
  • Promote active CD WvW guilds and recruit/teach newcomers the basics/tips of WvW
  • Assist any commander out there as much as you can and communicate with team mates
  • Show your enemy you (CD) are strong and resilient - get that PPK ticking!

It costs nothing to speak out, while remaining silent could cost everything.

Cd was pretty hopeless in most departments the last few pairings. I was rather impressed alot of them came out to hold/capture Air keep in its t3 state for a week or two when we had an alpine home bl. Not many bl make an effort to defend t3 keeps in desert bl when it aint their home bl. Other than that tho....would lose t3 hills on enemy bl all the time with no response so.....ya, pretty hopeless in most departments.

Ebay wants more people who like to bunker/defend stuffs.

@Reverence.6915 said:So, just a thought here, become a leader in your community, tag up to command, and make it better :)

I try this form time to time, but when the enemy have bigger groups just roaming , than I can get on a tag... it's a pretty hard sell to keep people on a tag. So not much point in tagging up.

Infact with little numbers i think it can work better without a tag, lots of 1s 2s and 3s just doing bits here and there, and meeting up sometimes to get something bigger. But calls in map chat become very important.

@Akihara.7061 said:but whatever it is, i still believe, CD's will be better soon. maybe we need to improves the populations of player in WVW. yeah, maybe. ;)

I hope so too. I think losing your EBay link has hit you guys hard. I'm from the rival server that is stuck in the last tier with you guys.I do have to compliment that you guys are very good pugging flipping towers/camps while green is attacking our keep.That is something our server lacks badly.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Akihara.7061 said:but whatever it is, i still believe, CD's will be better soon. maybe we need to improves the populations of player in WVW. yeah, maybe. ;)

I hope so too. I think losing your EBay link has hit you guys hard. I'm from the rival server that is stuck in the last tier with you guys.I do have to compliment that you guys are very good pugging flipping towers/camps while green is attacking our keep.That is something our server lacks badly.

lmao! its because we cant fight both zergs. so what we can do with our pugs, just take advantage when we noticed, "oh both zerg is fighting rn" " ok now its the time to take their towers/camps guys, faster faster!" =)

@Akihara.7061 said:

We have ladypeople who command, don't blame your pink catmander for this. ♥ Tag up, woman. Fly that tag, tell your squad your objectives, and lead on! If you hate it, you can stop. If a beefier commander turns up and you want to combine squads, you totally can. But if you like it, we have gained a new commander!

@Akihara.7061 said:

Nobody needs someone to lead. It's just easier that way. Tag up and make a mess of it, you will get better with practice. Tell your team mates you are new and would appreciate advice, start off with a small squad focussing on specific objectives. For instance, maybe you go after unguarded camps on some sort of rotation. By the way, the best leaders tend to be the reluctant ones; they are more willing to listen to others and are not married to "their way" of doing things.

This all being said. I hate bad tags.... The ones that do more harm than good, without knowing it. They think having a tag will fix everything, they tag up, spam team chat saying they tagged up on CDBL to recap it. But in doing so pull what few people we have on EBL, that were fighting just to hold our own away. So we start to lose T3 towers on EBL...

Oh but it's ok because so and so tag is recapping the paper on CDBL.

Too many tags have done this, so people get hesitant to follow them. So only the tags that have a guild following them can really get anything done, if you're a guildless tag with no one following, it's a real straggle.

Archived