Dead living world maps

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions for players who didn't get to do events and achievements when living world maps first came out? I was hoping the new extra mastery event would bring more people into Jahai so I could get the death-branded shatterer killed finally, but so far I've tried tagging up for 9 events so far and at most there have been like 6 people who tried with me. It's just frustrating how no one does older living world content, even when it's a daily.

Are there any guilds that do old events on dead maps for players who missed out?

Did you put your squad on lfg? For bosses/metas on a timer (which I think the death-branded shatterer is) many people are in the habit of going through lfg to get a decently sized squad of like minded people.

If I'm not mistaken the boss also has a couple of pre-events that, while not required to succeed, do make the boss event a lot easier. Did you tag up early enough to help those pre-events to succeed? That gives people more time to join as well as putting out the signal that it really is a serious try at the boss.

@Rasimir.6239 said:Did you put your squad on lfg? For bosses/metas on a time (which I think the death-branded shatterer is) many people are in the habit of going through lfg to get a decently sized squad of like minded people.

Yep, I always try to get in a squad through LFG before even travelling to the map, if I don't see a LFG posting I usually don't bother going to the map. I find I rarely miss a meta.