Sunspear Weapon Box (reward track)

Chilli.2976

@Malediktus.9250 said:Why do people even complain? The end reward makes more than up for it. 7 Mystic clovers and skins that cost 15g+ to craft. At the moment it is the best reward track unless you need a specific reward from another track.

Because the box is called "sunspear weapon box" not "elonian". This is either an oversight or misleading players.

@Malediktus.9250 said:Why do people even complain? The end reward makes more than up for it. 7 Mystic clovers and skins that cost 15g+ to craft. At the moment it is the best reward track unless you need a specific reward from another track.

Because it's taking my inventory space up, and if I want to delete it I must do it manually and type in the name of the item. Also its not much of a reward if I can't use it for personal gain.

@Chilli.2976 said:

Because it's taking my inventory space up, and if I want to delete it I must do it manually and type in the name of the item. Also its not much of a reward if I can't use it for personal gain.

Delete the box before opening. Then you won't have to type it out in future. And yes, changing it to an actual weapon would at least mean we can salvage for ecto.

Archived