A heterosexual couple

Linken.6345

@SpyderArachnid.5619 said:Honestly, Kass and Jori are the only couple I would want in my guild. I don't need more couples following me into the gates of hell, camping on our travels, and helping citizens. Having multiple romances going on in your circle would just complicate things and make it awkward and then it becomes competition of who gets more screen time. One couple is more than enough for the commander to deal with.

I agree. I don't have a desperate need for romantically involved couples in my guild, straight or gay. Since we have one, adding more would only increase potential for drama, and I'd rather focus on adventures than relationship issues.

Unless of course your intention with this post is to bait from the other thread and cause more chaos. If so, let's not start all of that again.

I assume that was the intention.

@coso.9173 said:Blows my mind the amount of people who think relationships add nothing to a story, I strongly disagree. The best stories all have personal relationships at its core.

True, if it's in a book, play or movie. Different in a game where everything centers around your character as you play only that one character. Since the Commander is denied a romantic opportunity, it can get boring to constantly deal with your friends' relationship stuff day in and day out. I loved the Logan and Jennah storyline - I would have been so happy for him had it worked out the way he hoped. But Jennah is not in our guild and we didn't have to deal with it 24/7.

Back in the old days, most of the clans/guilds had a few basic internal rules. Those included the ban of certain topics to talk about, topics with a high potential of causing conflicts. This is a forum about a video-game. The discussions we currently have are a very dangerous terrain to walk on, at least for a company like yours. The possible damage is unpredictable. In theory it sounds awesome to support minorities, being seen as a shiny hero with a cape, protector of the weak. But you are definitely not immortal. We have seen the destructive powers of storms over the years, you have seen one inside your own company not so long ago.

For the sake of this wonderful game, please focus on business.

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

@CeNedro.7560 said:An inerracial couple... Logan and Rytlock <3

That's not interracial. Elonian with Krytan - that's interracial. Charr + Human, that's like human + cow..

Aw, it's not nice calling Logan a cow... Anyways Charr and Human are pretty similar, just a different skin(there are Charr which behave like human and human that behave like charr). Furrycommunity would probably love that couple. ;)

Why to people give a cherry about people sexuality?!? Its a fantasy story about a race struggling for their survival against a god like race (elder dragon) I dont want to hear romance tale, I want to hear the battle horn! the sound of swors crashing again one another! The tale of battle and glory! If they want to rob a stick or a kitty I could not give less of a fuck please... The kid these day