can't connect Code 7:11:3:191:101

Hey everyone,

If you have issues please post the results of -diag and -log flags, what you were doing at the time of the issue/error, what the error code was, and the results of a tracert as described in this thread.If you need help with how to do that please see this link from the GW2Wiki.We are trying accumulate as much information as we can for ArenaNet to pinpoint and solve these problems and the more feedback we give them, the better chance we have of getting this all solved sooner.

Thanks <3

@Undertaker.4368 said:Since yesterday i have a problem can't log in at map. I got this code at picturehttps://imgur.com/a/ifZ01 Do you guys know what is going on ?

If this is happening to you while playing a Story Chapter, I may have a fix. I had the same issue, and would get that error message at the exact same spot after the battle with the Mouth of Zhaitan near the end of Chapter 8 of My Story.

Right click the shortcut you use to start GW2.Click "Properties", then select the Shortcut Tab, if it's not already on that tab.In the field next to "Target" you should see something like, "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe"At the end of that line, hit space and type -clientport 443.It should now look like this, "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -clientport 443

Now, click the "Compatibility" tab.Near the bottom, put a check in the box labeled, "Run this program as an administrator."Click Apply, then OK

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...