Is it normal that support tickets takes 5+ days to be answered?

Encadi.1672

I don't mean to sound crass, but if it was worth the time to submit a ticket it's worth the time to wait for a resolution.We live in an instant gratification society; if we don't get what we want on our time-table we are upset.I also submitted a correction for accidentally buying something on sale for for 2100 Gems. I misread the description, totally my fault. Even if they come back and say "Too bad, so sad," I'll use what I bought and learn from my mistake (I hope).

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:I don't mean to sound crass, but if it was worth the time to submit a ticket it's worth the time to wait for a resolution.We live in an instant gratification society; if we don't get what we want on our time-table we are upset.I also submitted a correction for accidentally buying something on sale for for 2100 Gems. I misread the description, totally my fault. Even if they come back and say "Too bad, so sad," I'll use what I bought and learn from my mistake (I hope).

Well, one of my tickets involves a 1000 gems. So, it is, in fact, real world money. I haven't heard anything in more 5 days. This is concerning. It is a 30 sec fix - take the item and give me the 1000 gems back. Simple.

If a ticket takes more than a couple weeks then its probably good to update the ticket with a message. Sometimes tickets fall deep into the queue for whatever reason. This influx of delays happens whenever they make a large enough announcement about the game or make a convention appearance.

However, I think money related tickets involving Gem purchases or using Gems should take priority since it is what is making them money. I can understand if a ticket about an item missing or another incident in game would not be priority. However, be very suspicious if your ticket shows activity but wasn't responded to. That means support saw it and doesn't want to do anything about it, hoping it expires and pushes the responsibility to someone else on staff when you make a follow up ticket.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:If a ticket takes more than a couple weeks then its probably good to update the ticket with a message. Sometimes tickets fall deep into the queue for whatever reason. This influx of delays happens whenever they make a large enough announcement about the game or make a convention appearance.

However, I think money related tickets involving Gem purchases or using Gems should take priority since it is what is making them money. I can understand if a ticket about an item missing or another incident in game would not be priority. However, be very suspicious if your ticket shows activity but wasn't responded to. That means support saw it and doesn't want to do anything about it, hoping it expires and pushes the responsibility to someone else on staff when you make a follow up ticket.

A ticket showing activity does not mean that; it means it has been sent to the proper team, or needs a more specialized Team Member's attention.