How often does Blackgate open these days?

sostronk.8167

@Kurowolfe.7396 said:Unrelated to the main post, but I learned a lot reading through. How even BG doesn't have long massive queues during reset nowadays is kind mind-boggling, they always feel so stacked whenever we are fighting against them. Granted, I don't think I've seen map queues in a looooong time, being in a medium server.

Tbh, I feel like WvW has entered a sort of pseudo-maintenance period, with not much being done to it. Don't think that'll change anytime soon, and for me personally, that's fine. I'm done complaining, I just wanna fool around there with guild friends every Saturday night, and just adapt to whatever changes (or lack thereof) they decided to make there.

In prime time NA, BG has normally two maps where they are getting the Outnumbered buff. Not reset mind you, but every other evening.

Now, like many have said, they have enough coverage on non NA prime to reset objectives and WP some, so score wise, they will stay on top.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Kurowolfe.7396 said:Unrelated to the main post, but I learned a lot reading through. How even BG doesn't have long massive queues during reset nowadays is kind mind-boggling, they always feel so stacked whenever we are fighting against them. Granted, I don't think I've seen map queues in a looooong time, being in a medium server.

Tbh, I feel like WvW has entered a sort of pseudo-maintenance period, with not much being done to it. Don't think that'll change anytime soon, and for me personally, that's fine. I'm done complaining, I just wanna fool around there with guild friends every Saturday night, and just adapt to whatever changes (or lack thereof) they decided to make there.

In prime time NA, BG has normally two maps where they are getting the Outnumbered buff. Not reset mind you, but every other evening.

Now, like many have said, they have enough coverage on non NA prime to reset objectives and WP some, so score wise, they will stay on top.

And all the other servers have been dealing with outnumbered on multiple maps for years, especially when they were dealing with BG. /shrug

One of the problems these days is commanders rounding up all the pugs and taking them from map to map after the first wipe or snipe cap, they want the easy quick caps and not actually stay and work a map over, isn't enough people/commanders for that these days. There are times I see giant map q blobs come to take stuff, they take one maybe two towers and then map hop.... like wtf.

Really need a reduction on maps.

@SWI.4127 said:

@"knite.1542" said:Isn't this massive?

Considering you don't have a link, yes. That is massive compared to any other single server in NA. Also a lot of the server's mass comes from off-hours.

Hahaha I get it. It was more of a sarcastic post addressing the hyperbole of our giant map queues and blobs on every map. I understand that we have a lot of people.