Do you intend to craft the Legendary Runes & Sigils?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even plan on crafting legendary weapons so sigils and runes are a hell no.. 7 Years and i still have none, going to go ahead and say no i never will... Nothing about legendary gear in this game is legendary..

Crafting defeats the whole purpose of something being legendary.. Something legendary should be gotten through drops.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:My spidey senses are tingling.I got a feeling that build templates are going to be made in such a way that legendary runes and sigils will be worth the gold.Craft them now before their prices rise!Im pretty sure templates are going to reduce the value of legendary armor in general. I personally got legendary armor to make build swaps less hassle. That said, I don't plan on making the runes or sigils at this point nor do I plan on ever considering buying the templates.

I want to but the cost is so high. I still haven't completed my first legendary armor piece. I will be so tired of the content I am building my legendary equipment for anyway I'm not sure what I will be doing after I finish it... Legendary equipment is something I want to build then go have fun with. I'm pretty sure GW2 got this wrong. I'll be all funned out if I ever finish legendary gear. Legendary gear felt good in Diablo 3 but not here.