Who was the Genius behind this Scourge Nonsense?

Erandhir.5280

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Vague Memory.2817 said:Matches are just horrible at the moment. I too would like to know who thought that a no counter play elite spec was a good idea. It's just kitten. Some of these specs are just lazy.

The counterplay for Scourge exists, you just don't want to use it.

Hint: short term abandonment of the point leads to long-term victory.

This. So much this.

@Vague Memory.2817 said:

@Vague Memory.2817 said:Matches are just horrible at the moment. I too would like to know who thought that a no counter play elite spec was a good idea. It's just kitten. Some of these specs are just lazy.

The counterplay for Scourge exists, you just don't want to use it.

Hint: short term abandonment of the point leads to long-term victory.

Run away, that's a great strategy Sir Robin. What if they have two scourges each at a different cap. Gather your team have a picnic at the remaining cap until they get bored. Your strategy proves it's a broken spec if that is the best you have.

I said the point, not the area. You are still going to fight the Scourge.

@Havok.6073 said:Irenio Calmon Huang.Same dev that created the Druid. Remember the HoT launch days? When Druid was like the Last Son of Krypton ? :) Same person.

What else did he create? Because Druid was broken af, but now I feel it is relatively balanced and is interesting.

Scourge is also broken af, but once balance hits it I think it will be balanced as well and it is interesting.

Hope he picks up ele on the next expansion...

Edit: BTW, this is the funniest thing I have seen yet:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyVivaciousSnakeDxAbomb

Archived