Bound by Blood: crash reports

Whew, sorry to hear all this. Finished the new story just after reset, downloaded the patch, and then did my open world pve dailies all without any problems at all. About now I would be heading over to WvW to roam there for a while before calling it a night. It sounds like I should just skip that tonight though. Well, I was getting hungry. Sounds like time to get some food and watch a movie instead. Hopefully WvW won't be so crazy tomorrow.

@bellabia.5091 said:

@Game of Bones.8975 said:WvW is getting hit hard.

WvW AND PvP but good that PvE is fixed right? kitten the pvp community

pve is getting crashes too, I don't know where you got your wvw/pvp bugged, pve fixed story, but it's just false.

I can tell you that when I crash and spawn in DR that PVE players are saying themselves that they aren't having as many crashes there, so word of mouth is a pretty good source eh?

No, it's not because pve crashes as well, so his statement is still false. Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

• Confused 1

@bellabia.5091 said:I can tell you that when I crash and spawn in DR that PVE players are saying themselves that they aren't having as many crashes there, so word of mouth is a pretty good source eh?

I've crashed several times while in the Black Citadel and several times while trying to enter the first story mission. That's all PvE content, so I guess you can't rely on a bunch of players AFKing in DR. ;)

@SinisterSlay.6973 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Forgive me for saying it, but--wow, glad it isn't just me.

Honestly I feel sorry for the devs. You can bet this is an end of the day release sort of thing. And then it all breaks and a few people have to work all night fixing it.

Yeah, I always feel bad for the IT guy where I work, he seems to be on call all day every day, and things tend to go phoop around weekends and holidays. XD

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@bellabia.5091 said:I can tell you that when I crash and spawn in DR that PVE players are saying themselves that they aren't having as many crashes there, so word of mouth is a pretty good source eh?

I've crashed several times while in the Black Citadel and several times while trying to enter the first story mission. That's all PvE content, so I guess you can't rely on a bunch of players AFKing in DR. ;)

I crashed twice in Mistlock Sanctuary and once (after running the repair app, rebooting the potato, and getting out of MS as fast as I could) in Southsun Survival.

After that I came here to gripe.