Stealth permanent

loutremolle.6578

@kraai.7265 said:

@"loutremolle.6578" said:It's just to know if I'm the only one, to find that the virtually perma stealth of thieves is completely stupid. In fight we almost never see the enemy, it does not need to be good in general they are not. There should be a time between 2 stealth ...

yea am mad but i find that really stupid

to quote Anet, Thief is balanced around stealth. so yeah they gonna stealth alot. they forced to

also.
  1. Ranger rifle has 1500 range. Ranger longbow has 1500 PLUS falloff range. for a max of 1800-2000 if you higher up.
  2. thief has 3 secound reveal time between end of stealth and returning to stealth. they can buff this reveal time with toughness or power.
  3. thief has laughably little hp, no stability, kitten condition removal(relying on being in stealth to remove most dmg conditions), and stun breaks are limited.
  4. thief AoE is limited
  5. thief has the WORST downed skills. wont help in WvW or PvE.

tldr; thief doesnt have better range, they not easy to stealth due to reveal, reveal skills(which break stealth), lack of defense vs CC knockbacks, stuns, daze, knockdowns,

and even in stealth, you can hit with normal attacks, just swing at where you think thief is, if animation plays, you hit them. so keep swinging. AoE spam em.

I can't belive you really defend a class which stealths after doding, kitten m8, really? i mean you get bursted by any class in game, you just dodge run away and use some stealth rotations. In less than a full minute you are back ooc full health, the enemy focusing you has lost your track...

Learn to counter ? We have Reveals ingame and an absurd amount of Projectile hate. Being it Reflects or Blocks. Then you have Aoe spamming,and rangers etc and lets not pretend everyone runs alone because you dont,people always have backup and fb's/ele's/holos to carry you aswell with their absurd amount of constant prot/stabi/aegis/reflect sharing and pooping out heals left and right while being able to shut De's down due to the amount of projectile hate. It can be countered in Numerous ways. Besides we have 2 items ingame to use that will reveal them for 30 seconds,sentrys and towers with radars will reveal them aswell and an entire north area dedicated to revealing on desert bl, what more do you people want. And knowing they use dodge for stealth you could also realize that dodges are being wasted alot of times to gain stealth instead of dodging damage,maybe make use of that fact, or do you think they have an unlimited amount of dodges aswell ?

between rifle, shadow meld and dodges they can stay in stealth for ever, i use a build like that to troll in pvp all the time, they never see me coming until the 18k malicious backstab hits, also, yes we have reveals... some of us, i personally main mesmer and i don't have any, but then again, thieves can stealth on dodge, dodge bar regenerates way faster than any cd of any revealing skill, so even if you manage to reveal them 3 times in a row, so they waste both shadow meld casts, they are already at full vigor again ready to dodge, and btw, for a thief using perma stealth build, it only takes one dodge with rifle for me to get away, after the first dodge if you dont reveal me, you won't see me again for a while, as long as i want to actually, and if you do reveal me i have shadow meld so kitten it

and fyi it doesn't count as a counter to bring friends with you, if you do then you wouldn't be the one who is countering anything, and if your idea of balance is that to counter a stupid thief you have to be with friends then what you are saying is ridiculous.

Also i run alone almost all the time, even in pvp i try to rotate looking for 1v1, not everyone wants to be carried all around by fb or holos.... that comment was plain stupid, it may be YOUR playstyle not mine.

again tell me it's balanced taking in account those facts.

stealth on dodge, and beeing able to dodge while stunned or snared were the most stupid decisions anet made class desing wise, it's time for them to realize it, and for lame players abusing those mechanics and some others... like holo... to stop making excuses. I've been playing long enough to know whats broken from whats not, and im not talking dmg wise, even tho a 18k backstab is unbelivable, im talking about mechanics.

dodge while stunned? da fk?

show me how you do that. and stun breaks don't count, as those not dodges. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lightning_Reflexes <not a dodge, its a stun break skill

also dodge while snared? nope. if you immoblized you can't unless you do something to remove the condi first. (which is just daredevil. i wont defend that....so fire at will. all others require specific skills with cooldowns. namely a heal plus a trick.)

also, stealth on dodge is just while holding a rifle.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kraai.7265 said:Also it's fun you base your defence in a video of a very unskilled thief, you have lots of ways to get away of a ranger's burst, the guy had shadowstep, shadow meld, and that other stealth skill that even pushes backwars enemies off cd, could dodge with rifle to get stealth and instead of that he uses roll for initiative to get closer to the ranger like kitten....

No this is me, I have 3k hours playing thief. I don't claim to be amazing, but I think I'm alright (ish). Now allow me to explain why everything you said is so wrong it makes my head hurt.

@kraai.7265 said:you have lots of ways to get away of a ranger's burst

No no no no no no. Rule 101 of fighting burst LB rangers don't put distance between yourself and the ranger. they outrange you and their damage increases the further away from them you get. The fact that you seem to think getting closer to the ranger using longbow is a bad thing tells me you don't play thief like you say you do.

@kraai.7265 said:the guy had shadowstepThis would break the stun and put me at distance from the ranger which like i said is an extremely stupid thing to do. No way a shadow step will outrange LB with its 1800+ range. It wouldn't stop the rapid fire it would kill me.

@kraai.7265 said:shadow meldHa you're telling me the best move is to not dodge a quickness rapid fire burst and instead use a half second cast time skill? Annnnddd you think I'd have survived standing still for a half second? Ermmm no.

@kraai.7265 said:and that other stealth skill that even pushes backwars enemies off cdThis is too much mr i play thief but can't even name the skills. First off, you need to actually mark the target before Binding shadow's (that other stealth skill?) knockdown effect will work. Secondly its another skill with a cast time and a delay after the cast time. So even if the target is marked the DE dies far before the effect triggers. Thirdly, how is it a stealth skill?I mean Im assuming you mean binding shadow as its the only other skill on the bar that you haven't mentioned, but because you don't even know its name.... im not even sure

EDIT: Just realised you are thinking of shadow gust hahahaha, which I am not running, thats binding shadow. But dw I'm sure thats an error any thief player such as yourself could have made :)

@kraai.7265 said:you have lots of ways to get away of a ranger's burstinstead of that he uses roll for initiative to get closer to the ranger like kitten....

A superlative suggestion sir with just 2 minor flaws.

1. Rangers can out range everything in the game.and
  2. Rangers can out range everything in the game.

Now i realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but i thought it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice.

Best move is to break the stun with an evade and attempt to chain evades until the rapid fire ends. If you can get directly behind the ranger so much the better. Then get close to the ranger inorder to make it more difficult for them to range you with the longbow. At which point you attempt to remove the revealed and counter attack. This is basic fighting a LB ranger 101. Something any thief player would have learnt if they played the class for even a small amount of time. But its clear that you've played less than 1 hour on a thief if any.

So yea you're lying you don't play the class, the fact you think that A trying to outrange a LB ranger is a good idea, and B you can't even name thief skills tells me this much. I mean at least have some effort if you're gonna make up lies about how you've played the class, at least go to the effort of googling what the skills are called? I mean maybe next time people might actually believe you.EDIT: Also googling what the skills look like too, you know maybe.

I can certainly find problems with DE i would like to fix. Like I've always hated stealth stacking in a blind field for instance. But at least I play the class and know what I'm talking about to some extent.

I don't pretend to be a great thief, but at least i don't lie about my experience in order to elevate my opinion.

tHaT oThEr STeAlTh sKiLl hahahaha killin me mate.

I am being forced to put this video here as well.

I encourage/dare any Thief Profession defender to defend 19k+ +1 shotting out of stealth

--in additional, i would like the same defender/s to offer a solution as to what armor/gear that would immunize 19k+ damage and to provide which skills and mechanics that would automatically 'dodge' players from Thief Profession presence out of stealth?--

(i'm being sarcastic but serious at the same time)

We need answers because the Truth is written all over the wall--

-Thief Profession Must Be Immediately Eliminated For The Health Of The Game

@"Burnfall.9573" said:I am being forced to put this video here as well.

I encourage/dare any Thief Profession defender to defend 19k+ +1 shotting out of stealth

Nobody defends the power creep

We need answers because the Truth is written all over the wall--

-Thief Profession Must Be Immediately Eliminated For The Health Of The Game

We do need a damage rework, everything does too much damage. Stealth makes it easier to abuse however.Then again watching that video 15-20k backstabs aren't even in the upper tier of damage these days:

Thankfully that build was nerfed, so those 35k winters bites will only do 30k now instead.

@Doug.4930 said:

@kraai.7265 said:Also it's fun you base your defence in a video of a very unskilled thief, you have lots of ways to get away of a ranger's burst, the guy had shadowstep, shadow meld, and that other stealth skill that even pushes backwars enemies off cd, could dodge with rifle to get stealth and instead of that he uses roll for initiative to get closer to the ranger like kitten....

No this is me, I have 3k hours playing thief. I don't claim to be amazing, but I think I'm alright (ish). Now allow me to explain why everything you said is so wrong it makes my head hurt.

No no no no no no. Rule 101 of fighting burst LB rangers don't put distance between yourself and the ranger. they outrange you and their damage increases the further away from them you get. The fact that you seem to think getting closer to the ranger using longbow is a bad thing tells me you don't play thief like you say you do.you didn't get closer, or went for his back lol you just standed in his face... pretty stupid to me

@kraai.7265 said:the guy had shadowstepThis would break the stun and put me at distance from the ranger which like i said is an extremely stupid thing to do. No way a shadow step will outrange LB with its 1800+ range. It wouldn't stop the rapid fire it would kill me.Maybe if you shadowstep behind that wall you got right next to you lmao...

@kraai.7265 said:shadow meldHa you're telling me the best move is to not dodge a quickness rapid fire burst and instead use a half second cast time skill? Annnnddd you think I'd have survived standing still for a half second? Ermmm no.i would have used shadow step behind a wall and start stealth mechanics from there...

@kraai.7265 said:and that other stealth skill that even pushes backwars enemies off cdThis is too much mr i play thief but can't even name the skills. First off, you need to actually mark the target before Binding shadow's (that other stealth skill?) knockdown effect will work. Secondly its another skill with a cast time and a delay after the cast time. So even if the target is marked the DE dies far before the effect triggers. Thirdly, how is it a stealth skill?I mean Im assuming you mean binding shadow as its the only other skill on the bar that you haven't mentioned, but because you don't even know its name.... im not even sure

EDIT: Just realised you are thinking of shadow gust hahahaha, which I am not running, thats binding shadow. But dw I'm sure thats an error any thief player such as yourself could have made :)im a thief player, not a DE, i play that to troll only, and yes i was talking about binding shadow, but i thought it had a knockback, not an inmobilize my bad

@kraai.7265 said:you have lots of ways to get away of a ranger's burstinstead of that he uses roll for initiative to get closer to the ranger like kitten....

2. Rangers can out range everything in the game.LOL rangers can't fire through walls genius....

Now i realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but i thought it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice.

Best move is to break the stun with an evade and attempt to chain evades until the rapid fire ends. If you can get directly behind the ranger so much the better. Then get close to the ranger inorder to make it more difficult for them to range you with the longbow. At which point you attempt to remove the revealed and counter attack. This is basic fighting a LB ranger 101. Something any thief player would have learnt if they played the class for even a small amount of time. But its clear that you've played less than 1 hour on a thief if any.thiefs learn how to cover against rangers, or look for their backs, such a genius thief as yourself did non of those, just stood there face to face to get killed...also if thats the best move and you are so sure about it why did you die then? facerolling a ranger's longbow burst? pretty pathetic, btw best move? haven't you thought maybe idk.. breaking line of sight? you litteraly have an obstacle you could use right next to you lmao...

So yea you're lying you don't play the class, the fact you think that A trying to outrange a LB ranger is a good idea, and B you can't even name thief skills tells me this much. I mean at least have some effort if you're gonna make up lies about how you've played the class, at least go to the effort of googling what the skills are called? I mean maybe next time people might actually believe you.lol, as i said i play thief, no that meme spec, so it's normal i got one skill wrong, my bad dude, but it's fun you act as you got all figured out, yet you are trying to defend a class which u play really bad, in order to make it look balanced, clearly you need a couple more hours of practice to use it at it's full potential...EDIT: Also googling what the skills look like too, you know maybe.

I can certainly find problems with DE i would like to fix. Like I've always hated stealth stacking in a blind field for instance. But at least I play the class and know what I'm talking about to some extent.

I don't pretend to be a great thief, but at least i don't lie about my experience in order to elevate my opinion.i never lied about anything, ive been playing thief for 4 years, then switched to mesmer, right before pof expansion, havn't played enough DE to memorize every skill so what? im still rocking it in pvp and wvw, and finding ways to break the game in duels....

tHaT oThEr STeAlTh sKiLl hahahaha killin me mate.funny how your argument about my skills in game or knowledge, are based on me not knowing 1 single skill in a spec i said i don't like much and find memeish, yet you are the one who plays pretty bad in that video, with no logic or tactic yet you use it to defend the class, mayble l2p reach your max potential, then learn some more and maybe you will see how broken this spec can be, etiher that or look up in youtube real DE and how they play and you will see boy...

@arenta.2953 said:

@"loutremolle.6578" said:It's just to know if I'm the only one, to find that the virtually perma stealth of thieves is completely stupid. In fight we almost never see the enemy, it does not need to be good in general they are not. There should be a time between 2 stealth ...

yea am mad but i find that really stupid

to quote Anet, Thief is balanced around stealth. so yeah they gonna stealth alot. they forced to

also.
  1. Ranger rifle has 1500 range. Ranger longbow has 1500 PLUS falloff range. for a max of 1800-2000 if you higher up.
  2. thief has 3 secound reveal time between end of stealth and returning to stealth. they can buff this reveal time with toughness or power.
  3. thief has laughably little hp, no stability, kitten condition removal(relying on being in stealth to remove most dmg conditions), and stun breaks are limited.
  4. thief AoE is limited
  5. thief has the WORST downed skills. wont help in WvW or PvE.

tldr; thief doesnt have better range, they not easy to stealth due to reveal, reveal skills(which break stealth), lack of defense vs CC knockbacks, stuns, daze, knockdowns,

and even in stealth, you can hit with normal attacks, just swing at where you think thief is, if animation plays, you hit them. so keep swinging. AoE spam em.

I can't belive you really defend a class which stealths after doding, kitten m8, really? i mean you get bursted by any class in game, you just dodge run away and use some stealth rotations. In less than a full minute you are back ooc full health, the enemy focusing you has lost your track...

Learn to counter ? We have Reveals ingame and an absurd amount of Projectile hate. Being it Reflects or Blocks. Then you have Aoe spamming,and rangers etc and lets not pretend everyone runs alone because you dont,people always have backup and fb's/ele's/holos to carry you aswell with their absurd amount of constant prot/stabi/aegis/reflect sharing and pooping out heals left and right while being able to shut De's down due to the amount of projectile hate. It can be countered in Numerous ways. Besides we have 2 items ingame to use that will reveal them for 30 seconds,sentrys and towers with radars will reveal them aswell and an entire north area dedicated to revealing on desert bl, what more do you people want. And knowing they use dodge for stealth you could also realize that dodges are being wasted alot of times to gain stealth instead of dodging damage,maybe make use of that fact, or do you think they have an unlimited amount of dodges aswell ?

between rifle, shadow meld and dodges they can stay in stealth for ever, i use a build like that to troll in pvp all the time, they never see me coming until the 18k malicious backstab hits, also, yes we have reveals... some of us, i personally main mesmer and i don't have any, but then again, thieves can stealth on dodge, dodge bar regenerates way faster than any cd of any revealing skill, so even if you manage to reveal them 3 times in a row, so they waste both shadow meld casts, they are already at full vigor again ready to dodge, and btw, for a thief using perma stealth build, it only takes one dodge with rifle for me to get away, after the first dodge if you dont reveal me, you won't see me again for a while, as long as i want to actually, and if you do reveal me i have shadow meld so kitten it

and fyi it doesn't count as a counter to bring friends with you, if you do then you wouldn't be the one who is countering anything, and if your idea of balance is that to counter a stupid thief you have to be with friends then what you are saying is ridiculous.

Also i run alone almost all the time, even in pvp i try to rotate looking for 1v1, not everyone wants to be carried all around by fb or holos.... that comment was plain stupid, it may be YOUR playstyle not mine.

again tell me it's balanced taking in account those facts.

stealth on dodge, and beeing able to dodge while stunned or snared were the most stupid decisions anet made class desing wise, it's time for them to realize it, and for lame players abusing those mechanics and some others... like holo... to stop making excuses. I've been playing long enough to know whats broken from whats not, and im not talking dmg wise, even tho a 18k backstab is unbelivable, im talking about mechanics.

dodge while stunned? da kitten?

show me how you do that. and stun breaks don't count, as those not dodges.
<not a dodge, its a stun break skill

also dodge while snared? nope. if you immoblized you can't unless you do something to remove the condi first. (which is just daredevil. i wont defend that....so fire at will. all others require specific skills with cooldowns. namely a heal plus a trick.)

also, stealth on dodge is just while holding a rifle.

i was talking about mirages with all that dodge while stunned thing, another class which shares a stupid mechanic on dodge

@kraai.7265 said:

No no no no no no. Rule 101 of fighting burst LB rangers don't put distance between yourself and the ranger. they outrange you and their damage increases the further away from them you get. The fact that you seem to think getting closer to the ranger using longbow is a bad thing tells me you don't play thief like you say you do.you didn't get closer, or went for his back lol you just standed in his face... pretty stupid to me

@kraai.7265 said:the guy had shadowstepThis would break the stun and put me at distance from the ranger which like i said is an extremely stupid thing to do. No way a shadow step will outrange LB with its 1800+ range. It wouldn't stop the rapid fire it would kill me.Maybe if you shadowstep behind that wall you got right next to you lmao...

@kraai.7265 said:shadow meldHa you're telling me the best move is to not dodge a quickness rapid fire burst and instead use a half second cast time skill? Annnnddd you think I'd have survived standing still for a half second? Ermmm no.i would have used shadow step behind a wall and start stealth mechanics from there...

EDIT: Just realised you are thinking of shadow gust hahahaha, which I am not running, thats binding shadow. But dw I'm sure thats an error any thief player such as yourself could have made :)im a thief player, not a DE, i play that to troll only, and yes i was talking about binding shadow, but i thought it had a knockback, not an inmobilize my bad

2. Rangers can out range everything in the game.LOL rangers can't fire through walls genius....

Best move is to break the stun with an evade and attempt to chain evades until the rapid fire ends. If you can get directly behind the ranger so much the better. Then get close to the ranger inorder to make it more difficult for them to range you with the longbow. At which point you attempt to remove the revealed and counter attack. This is basic fighting a LB ranger 101. Something any thief player would have learnt if they played the class for even a small amount of time. But its clear that you've played less than 1 hour on a thief if any.thiefs learn how to cover against rangers, or look for their backs, such a genius thief as yourself did non of those, just stood there face to face to get killed...also if thats the best move and you are so sure about it why did you die then? facerolling a ranger's longbow burst? pretty pathetic, btw best move? haven't you thought maybe idk.. breaking line of sight? you litteraly have an obstacle you could use right next to you lmao...

So yea you're lying you don't play the class, the fact you think that A trying to outrange a LB ranger is a good idea, and B you can't even name thief skills tells me this much. I mean at least have some effort if you're gonna make up lies about how you've played the class, at least go to the effort of googling what the skills are called? I mean maybe next time people might actually believe you.lol, as i said i play thief, no that meme spec, so it's normal i got one skill wrong, my bad dude, but it's fun you act as you got all figured out, yet you are trying to defend a class which u play really bad, in order to make it look balanced, clearly you need a couple more hours of practice to use it at it's full potential...EDIT: Also googling what the skills look like too, you know maybe.

I don't pretend to be a great thief, but at least i don't lie about my experience in order to elevate my opinion.i never lied about anything, ive been playing thief for 4 years, then switched to mesmer, right before pof expansion, havn't played enough DE to memorize every skill so what? im still rocking it in pvp and wvw, and finding ways to break the game in duels....

tHaT oThEr STeAlTh sKiLl hahahaha killin me mate.funny how your argument about my skills in game or knowledge, are based on me not knowing 1 single skill in a spec i said i don't like much and find memeish, yet you are the one who plays pretty bad in that video, with no logic or tactic yet you use it to defend the class, mayble l2p reach your max potential, then learn some more and maybe you will see how broken this spec can be, etiher that or look up in youtube real DE and how they play and you will see boy...

I'd reply properly but I've already made my point and your attempts to cover your lies about playing thief don't convince me.

Remember when making stuff up google is your friend.

@Doug.4930 said:

I'd reply properly but I've already made my point and your attempts to cover your lies about playing thief don't convince me.

LOOOOOOL, so you got no comeback whatsoever, and you decide to quit it? it's ok boy, just remember youtube will be yours, maybe you can even learn a trick or too... you clearly need em, btw i hate so much when ppl call me lier, ill post a pic of my thief when i get home from work

Also what was your point? you got all figured out yet you died but your strat still works and everyone else is wrong? or you are a bad player trying to defend a build you can't even play properly? cus i didn't get it...

@kraai.7265 said:

LOOOOOOL, so you got no comeback whatsoever, and you decide to quit it? it's ok boy, just remember youtube will be yours, maybe you can even learn a trick or too... you clearly need em, btw i hate so much when ppl call me lier, ill post a pic of my thief when i get home from work

Also what was your point? you got all figured out yet you died but your strat still works and everyone else is wrong? or you are a bad player trying to defend a build you can't even play properly? cus i didn't get it...

Again not worth replying too look how worked up you're getting. I've said what I believe and you've replied. Let it rest.

@Doug.4930 said:

Again not worth replying too look how worked up you're getting. I've said what I believe and you've replied. Let it rest.

ofc i get worked up, a rookie calling me a liar several times and quitting a conversation because he can't prove his point.... but anyway it's fine, now you call it "what i belive" instead of facts or 101... enough for me keep beliving whatever you want lol...

@kraai.7265 said:

ofc i get worked up, a rookie calling me a liar several times and quitting a conversation because he can't prove his point.... but anyway it's fine, now you call it "what i belive" instead of facts or 101... enough for me keep beliving whatever you want lol...

So we can argue for 10 pages? I'm good. Can agree to disagree. You claim to play thief, I don't believe you. Now we can all move on.

@Doug.4930 said:

So we can argue for 10 pages? I'm good. Can agree to disagree.well you claim you are good, but you offered proof and i can tell you aren't, too much theory yet you did nothing impressive in that vid, but you actually did some stupid things and claimed you got it all right anywayYou claim to play thief, I don't believe you. Now we can all move on.then have this, found i could do this googling, thx for the advice boy!
next time you call a stranger a liar, just because you are pissed cus you can't be right all the time think about this.

@Doug.4930 said:

So we can argue for 10 pages? I'm good. Can agree to disagree. You claim to play thief, I don't believe you. Now we can all move on.

https://imgur.com/a/yKq7sFe here you can even look my character's birthday and my account name so you can confirm dummy, this was my second thief i created after i got tired of my charr one. bye! have a nice day

Stop this shi.... posts about stealth mechanics, for that reason my thief was nerfed from 2012 today every update. Today even rangers can play stealth mode with a lot of more survival stuff, damage, boons, aoe, CC...... So STOP this. IF YOU DONT WANT STEALTH ANYMORE, then please make a thread about giving thieves heavy armor great sword and a couple of invunerable skill as the others.STOP this shi.. of nerf nerf nerf a class. I being hit for stupi..... no targets AOEs, for 10k ramdomly, a berserker can do 20k with rifle with signet of might >unblockeable. And we ? what? nerfs, nerfs traps, nerfs cond, nerfs burst, nerfs stealth, revealed from guards, towers, what else....another nerf maybe.....Why dont you just go and make a thread about LB rangers, hitting from the moon (allways more than 1500), why dont you just does a thread about removing target when enter stealth..... oh maybe no huh because that is good for the pour thief.Ok maybe you are not smart at all to do something good for everyclase, so as another good boy said above RUN a fuc..... thief 2 or 3 months and then come here and apologize with a lot of game mates who spend hours and waste money just like you.

A thief

@Doug.4930 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:But then why reference google?

because this genius was telling me to google stuff so i googled how could i see my account online, and found this.

8c055c8376.jpg

I'll leave the advice to you the more experienced thief then.

and your acc name? on the top? take a whole screenshot boy, btw you called me a liar "you never played thief" you said, here is your proof, i never discussed if you had more hours or not, and btw if you play like in that video after so long... my god you really need to l2p better hahaha this is my last reply boy ill leave you alone, bye

@kraai.7265 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:But then why reference google?

because this genius was telling me to google stuff so i googled how could i see my account online, and found this.

8c055c8376.jpg

I'll leave the advice to you the more experienced thief then.

and your acc name? on the top? take a whole screenshot boy, btw you called me a liar "you never played thief" you said, here is your proof, i never discussed if you had more hours or not, and btw if you play like in that video after so long... my god you really need to l2p better hahaha this is my last reply boy ill leave you alone, bye

I regret angering you so much, would you accept my apology and we can both agree to go our separate ways?

EDIT: Just some more advice though try not to get so angry with strangers on the internet.

in all my Thief play time , i dont die to anyone in wvw unless theres another thief involved and i suuuuc at thief cuz i use pistol pistol alot yet im highly successful, stealth is overkill for a class that can open and close thousands of range at a time repeatedly, the whole interrupt this or get in the smoke field and stuff as counter arguments are invalid when the thief can just warp to absurd ranges and set up their unlimited stealths to reset a fight or go for a surprise burst

personally i think what thief needs is a DPS drop they can yank 20k hp in a blink ontop of being invisible 80% of the time

the deadeye reveal reset is also a very cheap skill that takes away what should be a valid counter against thief as well

@Rezzet.3614 said:personally i think what thief needs is a DPS drop they can yank 20k hp in a blink ontop of being invisible 80% of the timeJust a quick question, but do you prefer a thief that can do 20k with no stealth, or with stealth? If the damage is the problem, then wouldn't stealth not matter in that case but the damage itself?

PS - where do you play? Most thieves on p/p get deleted easy, at least on EU. Are you using p/p daredevil with bound?

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Rezzet.3614 said:personally i think what thief needs is a DPS drop they can yank 20k hp in a blink ontop of being invisible 80% of the timeJust a quick question, but do you prefer a thief that can do 20k with no stealth, or with stealth? If the damage is the problem, then wouldn't stealth not matter in that case but the damage itself?

PS - where do you play? Most thieves on p/p get deleted easy, at least on EU. Are you using p/p daredevil with bound?

i think what most players want, even thieves, is to have decent stealth but not unlimited, more counters to stealth from classes, and not that stupid move they did with towers and sentry reveal, a bit more damage on some weapons, and much less damage on some others. basically true balance, not gimmicks, thats what i've been reading on forums lately on regard of DE and daredevil