New Stat Combos: can someone make a list?

Hello folks,

I feel lost. ANet did a bad job of implementing this particular content. :( I have no clue where I can acquire the new stat combos for weapons, armor and trinkets. Wiki has not been updated yet in that regard, either.

Can someone who knows please make a full list for all ascended gear with the new combos and its location or type of acquisition? (For instance, I know that three amulets can be acquired through story achievement completion for each chapter.)

I would be most grateful.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:U can discover harrier and marshall inscriptions and insignias to change ur ascended armor. Grieving has none of this yet. Fractal + Raid armor should be able to choose ur stat.

Ahh, you mean crafting discovery? :) Thank you! =)

Edit: I just checked, and no, you cannot craft Harrier's for armor (i.e., insignia), at least not according to Wiki. :( That's why I requested a list (or at least links to the recipes?).

Gaile Gray...

“Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.”

@Swagger.1459 said:Gaile Gray...

“Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.”

Okay, I did not see the thread you quoted from. Do you have a link so I can check in there on updates?

Edit: Found it!

Archived