Icebrood Saga wvw reward track progress resetting at daily reset . . .

Gop.8713

Here is what we found out about it during our nightraids the last few days:The bug seems to happen on daily reset(02:00 CEST for EU servers). After the reset the reward track has reset but you may not see it right away. Switching the map, using a reward track potion or getting another tick for the track(next tick after reset is at 02:05) will reset the bar to the beginning.

At least that is what we saw the last few days.

I even tried to protect my Icebrood Saga reward track progress by unloading it and selecting a different reward track just before the daily reset. I was hoping that "if "the Icebrood Saga reward track wasn't active it would retain its progress. However, it did not. :disappointed:

That DAMN RESET-MONSTER :naughty: found and ate my Icebrood Saga reward track's progress anyway. :rage:

@"Krypto.2069" said:I even tried to protect my Icebrood Saga reward track progress by unloading it and selecting a different reward track just before the daily reset. I was hoping that "if "the Icebrood Saga reward track wasn't active it would retain its progress. However, it did not. :disappointed:

That kitten RESET-MONSTER :naughty: found and ate my Icebrood Saga reward track's progress anyway. :rage:

That was a good thought to try that though, and good to find out it didn't work :/

EDIT: Gave it another shot today just to check, same result :/

@Slartibartfast.5416 said:Just came back a few days later to see if they've fixed this thing, yet. Nope. Shocker.

It's a shame, since it's been almost two weeks. Then again, I no longer have need of that track, really.

P.S. I wonder how the same currency will be able to grow up north in the icy cold, since this is supposed to be a reward track for the whole season.

@RisenHowl.2419 said:Still resets every day, is this a feature now?

Idk mine did not reset after the patch. I still have the progress I made before daily reset today . . .

I did see another odd behavior though. I was running the Dragonfall track while I waited for the IBS track to get fixed and when the patch hit I was near the end of the DF track so I let it finish up before switching to the IBS track. I had the Dragonfall track set to autorepeat, but I unchecked that since I wanted it to swap over to the IBS track when it completed. The IBS track is the only other incomplete track I have, so I expected it to flip over to that. But it did not. The Dragonfall track repeated even though the autorepeat feature was not checked . .