How do I replay Revels and RIvals?

You need to finish the entire episode before you can replay for achievements.You can obviously prematurely exit instances to redo for achievements before you’ve fully completed the episode, but the open world sequences will have to be replayed sequentially between the instanced bits (ie, you need to keep rebooting to the beginning of the chapter)

This one stumped me too. But essentially you need to go back to the Black Citadel and use the green icon (not the purple achievements icon) to start and replay the opening ceremony storyline. Once Coming Home is finished the story directs you to open world Grothmar Valley this is when you should get the "Participate in events to reassure the legions about your presence" tracking bar in the upper right of the screen. This is the first part of Revels and Rivals. Complete events as though you are playing through for the first time and you will be able to complete the corresponding achievements.

@DrMcNasty.6795 said:I have completed the entire episode. I can go back to any section for achievements other than this one for some reason.

You have to follow the story again, starting by reading the letter you get at the very beginning. Restart the story from the journal to get the letter.A more practical method may be to use an alt. That way you can get the story rewards, too, however much (or little) they are worth.