To all those defending speallbreaker.

StickerHappy.8052

You say not to hit spellbreaker when FC is on right?So how do you do that to mesmer clones?A spellbreaker can just go into a random teamfight and auto proc it.Don't tell me you have to tell your whole team in solo q to stop attacking the warrior when 100s of things are happening?

You can avoid FC all you want but a smart warrior can just bait you into doing that, what more in team fights?

I have no idea how people can defend this that does multiple things, negates damage 100%, deals an absurd amount of damage on a 6.5 Second CD.!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@StickerHappy.8052 said:You say not to hit spellbreaker when FC is on right?So how do you do that to mesmer clones?A spellbreaker can just go into a random teamfight and auto proc it.Don't tell me you have to tell your whole team in solo q to stop attacking the warrior when 100s of things are happening?

You can avoid FC all you want but a smart warrior can just bait you into doing that, what more in team fights?

I have no idea how people can defend this that does multiple things, negates damage 100%, deals an absurd amount of damage on a 6.5 Second CD.!!!!

I am not warrior..but I can defend spellbreaker because respect to mesmer:

-can't stealth-can't teleport-can't be cheesed on immediate use-doesn't use condi spam cheese troll build-can be kited with simplistic movements

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:You say not to hit spellbreaker when FC is on right?So how do you do that to mesmer clones?A spellbreaker can just go into a random teamfight and auto proc it.Don't tell me you have to tell your whole team in solo q to stop attacking the warrior when 100s of things are happening?

-can't stealth-can't teleport-can't be cheesed on immediate use-doesn't use condi spam cheese troll build-can be kited with simplistic movements

can't stealth -> Why? They can stand wherever they want (even in those giant red circles that would kill any other class).can't teleport -> Why? They can stand wherever they want (even in those giant red circles that would kill any other class).can't be cheesed on immediate use -> Why? They have plenty of time to design a war strategy while being invul.doesn't use condi spam cheese troll build -> They use the other kind of damage? Like, massive hittings with punishing imediate consequences.can be kited with simplistic movements -> Elaborate.

Other than that. We don't need another topic about Spellbreakers.

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

can't stealth -> Why? They can stand wherever they want (even in those giant red circles that would kill any other class).can't teleport -> Why? They can stand wherever they want (even in those giant red circles that would kill any other class).can't be cheesed on immediate use -> Why? They have plenty of time to design a war strategy while being invul.doesn't use condi spam cheese troll build -> They use the other kind of damage? Like, massive hittings with punishing imediate consequences.can be kited with simplistic movements -> Elaborate.

So, if they really nerf warrior, without those ability (stealth, teleport, etc), how do you play warrior? lol such conflict

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

So, if they really nerf warrior, without those ability (stealth, teleport, etc), how do you play warrior? lol such conflict

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT FULL COUNTER. NOT CORE WARRIOR.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@"Hot Boy.7138" said:I actually don't think spellbreaker is the issue. I think the issue are core warrior traits. Core warrior needs the nerf, and that will put spellbreaker in line.

That and full counter.

Lol look at this guy!"Nerf core war""Nerf FC"'Delete war profession'

This is new type of trolling?

Also how he says the mesmer is what's wrong with the forums? Wat? Lol.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

^This is the problems we have on the forums.

What is the problems? What he said is 100% accurate...?

Condi spam cheese troll build? you mean the Prismatic understanding? I have never seen that build since HoT

Mesmer doesnt have: Double endure pain, berserker stance, perma resistance, passive sustain, etc.

Warrior doesn't have portal, triple distortion, teleport...? Like if you are going to compare things like this, then you shouldn't start a thread like this.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Then why did you agree to nerf core warrior?

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Then why did you agree to nerf core warrior?

uhmm i never said to nerf core warrior. I do agree some problems stem with core warrior but the main point was FC. Read the OP

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

Don't go mid.Rush far.Use your brain.

Uhmm the spellbreaker can move too right?

Uhmm mid is not the only place teamfights happen?

I guarantee that you are blindly monkeying mid rush at start and wiping because did the spellbreaker.

You rushed mid right out of the gate, saw a warrior there.. .And CHOSE to commence teamfight.

Found the weak link.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Condi spam cheese troll build? you mean the Prismatic understanding? I have never seen that build since HoT

Mesmer doesnt have: Double endure pain, berserker stance, perma resistance, passive sustain, etc.

This is Core Warrior, not Spellbreaker.

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Spellbreaker_-_GS/Dagger

What? Resistance comes from FC, Featherfoot grace. I don't think Core warrior has it?

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

What?

Mesmer doesnt have: Double endure pain, berserker stance, perma resistance, passive sustain, etc. = This complaint has nothing to do with Spellbreaker.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@BruceLee.5092 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

What? Resistance comes from FC, Featherfoot grace. I don't think Core warrior has it?

Berserker stance and healing signet. Both core warrior has access to.

@StickerHappy.8052 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

People making sense ? Gotcha.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

@StickerHappy.8052 said:...deals an absurd amount of damage...

That's relative. You're probably just squishy. The real problem is Spellbreaker with Cleansing Ire. Cleansing Ire should have an internal cooldown for PvP.

This is the weakest argument so far.Spellbreaker has level 1 bursts,meaning 1 condi will be cleansed per burst instead of the 3 on core.Yeah lets butcher our condi removal even more !

You guys should think before you talk.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:I actually don't think spellbreaker is the issue. I think the issue are core warrior traits. Core warrior needs the nerf, and that will put spellbreaker in line.

Spellbreaker isn't a problem. Neither is core warrior. If you're losing to spellbreakers it's a kiting issue. Also warrior has always been decent against mesmer, so it's unsurprising that spellbreaker is too.

To be fair, before SB, some people were already saying that might makes right warriors were too sustainy. So i assume SB only exacerbated this.

I assumr if might makes right is a problem, rearranging traits so a warrior can't take both adrenal health and might makes right simultaneously might help.

@Kuya.6495 said:To be fair, before SB, some people were already saying that might makes right warriors were too sustainy. So i assume SB only exacerbated this.

I assumr if might makes right is a problem, rearranging traits so a warrior can't take both adrenal health and might makes right simultaneously might help.

That's the thing though, I've said it so many times now, full counter is just the icing on the cake. Magebane Tether and Featherfoot Grace are the real 'bests' of the spellbreaker

Archived