WvW what's the status of the job in progress after your note of last 30th of August ?

Duca di Ebonhawke.1045

The intern is now working on a statement on the progress they have made on Alliances, but keeps being interrupted in the 30 minutes on Friday afternoon that is allotted for them to work on it by more pressing pve issues such as changing colour of outfits on NPCs in pve land or changing the nails on the foot of a NPC- this is much more important and hence alliances is pushed further back. The intern is confident alliances will be finished before they retire in 40 years time.

I haven’t played since the 30th. I refuse to support the game or anet right now. The lack of communication over the years was bad and has only gotten worse. Then you take into account the amount of time put into the gem store items, and other decisions regarding money, it’s just leaves me feeling bad about the company. I understand the company needs to make money, and I was more than willing to drop my fair share when I felt like a valued customer. Hell, I have pof and hot for all my alt accounts (paid for before hot became free) with multiple upgrades on all alts. Over the last couple years things feel like they’ve changed drastically. More greedy and less communication. Might just be me, who knows.For a short time there (1 month?) when Gayle left there was decent communication. Didn’t last long. I won’t play/support the game until the lines of communication are opened up with the community again.

@Calisanna.8732 said:I haven’t played since the 30th. I refuse to support the game or anet right now. The lack of communication over the years was bad and has only gotten worse. Then you take into account the amount of time put into the gem store items, and other decisions regarding money, it’s just leaves me feeling bad about the company. I understand the company needs to make money, and I was more than willing to drop my fair share when I felt like a valued customer. Hell, I have pof and hot for all my alt accounts (paid for before hot became free) with multiple upgrades on all alts. Over the last couple years things feel like they’ve changed drastically. More greedy and less communication. Might just be me, who knows.For a short time there (1 month?) when Gayle left there was decent communication. Didn’t last long. I won’t play/support the game until the lines of communication are opened up with the community again.

Same. I want a reason to come back. I can't find one right now.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cal Cohen.3527 , welcome on board and I like your post about more communication and interaction. You got the target , that's exactly what I request at @"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" .Please can you give even at a very high level an answer about the question I made ?see below :Dear Anet, Stephanie ,after your note of last 30th of August we have not got any additional info or update.Please can you give us news with even if possible high level plan of timing ?Thanks__This is the link at the topic that would be great to get news :https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85879/future-plans-competitive/p1