Skills/Traits to get nerfed.

Lincolnbeard.1735

Since we're on a rampage, the following skills/traits are the ones missing from getting nerfed.

Chrono:Well of Eternity - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Well of Action - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Well of Precognition - last nerf was on 2016, no one uses it tho.Well of Recall - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Gravity Well - last nerf was on 2015, time for a new one perhaps?

Time Catches Up - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - remove superspeed and give swiftness in return, also might be good to remove extra damage.Seize the Moment - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf 0.5sec quickness for each clone.

Mirage:Mirage Thrust - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - remove daze and lower the range to 300.Split Surge - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - lower the might access.False Oasis - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - lower vigor.Crystal Sands - never got nerfed. Might be fun to nerf tho since it's already beyond useless.Mirage Advance - never got nerfed. Same as the above.Sand Through Glass - never got nerfed. Since Curunen uses it I propose lower the range to 150 and doesn't break stun.

Self-Deception - never got nerfed. Make it require two clones.Renewing Oasis - never got nerfed. Lower regen and condi damage to match mirage cloak.Desert distortion - never got nerfed. Too many mirrors! Make it only one clone produce a mirror.Mirage mantle - never got nerfed. Make protection match mirage cloak.Mirrored Axes - never got nerfed. One extra axe is enough no need to lower axe cd.Dune Cloak - now now we don't want this to be remotely used - no boon rip.IH - never got nerfed. ICD!

I was going to make core mesmer suggestions also but devs are already doing a pretty awesome job at nerfing it.As you see, plenty of nerfs to be done! Hurray!

@"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:Since we're on a rampage, the following skills/traits are the ones missing from getting nerfed.

Chrono:Well of Eternity - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Well of Action - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Well of Precognition - last nerf was on 2016, no one uses it tho.Well of Recall - never got nerfed, no one uses it but still...Gravity Well - last nerf was on 2015, time for a new one perhaps?

Time Catches Up - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - remove superspeed and give swiftness in return, also might be good to remove extra damage.Seize the Moment - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf 0.5sec quickness for each clone.

Mirage:Mirage Thrust - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - remove daze and lower the range to 300.Split Surge - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - lower the might access.False Oasis - never got nerfed. Proposed nerf - lower vigor.Crystal Sands - never got nerfed. Might be fun to nerf tho since it's already beyond useless.Mirage Advance - never got nerfed. Same as the above.Sand Through Glass - never got nerfed. Since Curunen uses it I propose lower the range to 150 and doesn't break stun.

Self-Deception - never got nerfed. Make it require two clones.Renewing Oasis - never got nerfed. Lower regen and condi damage to match mirage cloak.Desert distortion - never got nerfed. Too many mirrors! Make it only one clone produce a mirror.Mirage mantle - never got nerfed. Make protection match mirage cloak.Mirrored Axes - never got nerfed. One extra axe is enough no need to lower axe cd.Dune Cloak - now now we don't want this to be remotely used - no boon rip.IH - never got nerfed. ICD!

I was going to make core mesmer suggestions also but devs are already doing a pretty awesome job at nerfing it.As you see, plenty of nerfs to be done! Hurray!

Don't worry, now they will show you that they "take" feedback =pI have not logged for several days now, and I don't think I wanna log, their whole balance changes are meh ... they are afraid to nerf things, and they just keep on throwing the darts and kill one build or 2 "literally" kill, and then we have to wait another 3 months to see that they ignore things again, and then wait another 3 months ..

Also even if you nerfed all these things, you know that there is one person ... no actually 2!! that will complain, you know them, I don't think I need to put their names xD

So from what I gather you take bad skills and suggest to make them useless. Build diversity is crapy while playing a mesmer, lats take more skills and put them to the ground.

I loved the Mesmer professions because it had mechanics that ware kind of similar to GW1, it was hard to master and I liked it. Heart of thorns changed the game for the worst and I left. I tried to rekindle my love to GW2 after an absence of 2 years, but the nerfs to the professions made me forget about the game again.

@Rhinala.1739 said:So from what I gather you take bad skills and suggest to make them useless. Build diversity is crapy while playing a mesmer, lats take more skills and put them to the ground.

I loved the Mesmer professions because it had mechanics that ware kind of similar to GW1, it was hard to master and I liked it. Heart of thorns changed the game for the worst and I left. I tried to rekindle my love to GW2 after an absence of 2 years, but the nerfs to the professions made me forget about the game again.

You should check it from a different perspective, as in those are the only skills/traits that didn't get nerfed post-pof. Everything else was nerfed, just shows how much ANerf grow to hate mesmer.The only thing that makes mesmer as a whole playable is IH (chrono is dead, core mesmer is one of the worst core specs on game). Nerf IH and mesmer is deleted from game.Thought the last paragraph gave it away :/

Regarding GW1 mesmer I don't find it similar at all. GW1 mesmer was probably the most original and best designed class in the entire rpg genre.GW2 mesmer is just your average rpg illusionist - with self-cripple mechanics to boot in.

I liked the ability to cast Phantasmal Defender that worked like aegis (aegis turned into blind in one of the last updates), to add reflect to some of my skills, to have illusions that hurt the enemy while I can concentrate on other targets (i shattered only when i had to, today it is a requirement to have a shard of DPS). Before heart of thorns, I could have solo any boss in the game, and countless times saved zerkers in dungeons. I started to play my gw1 Mesmer a week ago and I enjoy every second there.

The funny thing is that the hate for the mesmer still shows (started at launch), while the love for the warrior is still apparent. Sometimes I feel the balance team wants the player to play the professions that they like.

Yeah,even if you nerf all of them, one famous..."player" jumps in and still crys how he got beat by a mesmer. His crying will never end until mesmer gets deleted. One might wonder what will be the next class he crys about. However, A-net can nerf whatever they want. I didn't log in for a whole month now, didn't play the new story line, nor my usual roleplay stuff. Gw2 has died for me personally and can go down the gutter.

good, good...I see people who actually quit the game...Anet thinks their game is the best for some reasons... no, I only played it to have fun with my friend then it grew to be an addiction (WvW), by removing the Chrono from competitive gameplays they removed that addiction.. well thanks Anet, you will probably get fewer players to play your game until bankrupt takes place.

@"Hiraga Taichiru.1580" said:good, good...I see people who actually quit the game...Anet thinks their game is the best for some reasons... no, I only played it to have fun with my friend then it grew to be an addiction (WvW), by removing the Chrono from competitive gameplays they removed that addiction.. well thanks Anet, you will probably get fewer players to play your game until bankrupt takes place.If you didnt notice all changed are focused to make quit more players - chrono was deleted, druid was deleted but I never missed that abomination from the entire long HoT era, scourge getting deleted in pvp (hope), berserker rework didnt change it status in pvp at least, in wvw due to different stats/mounts/bad players it may be ok there, scrapper was busted after rework(bias shows who is in charge of balance playing facerolgineer), then too nerfed,then buffed again (even tho even when nerfed it still was meta in zerg if trust meta battle) but chrono is still dead and nerfed even more.Almost all people I ever knew alrdy quit the game a long time ago. Good job I say. (inb4 they delete this post too because "NeGaTiVe FeEdBaCk Is NoT WeLcOmEd")