Keg brawl is fun

Luthan.5236

When I returned June 2019 after my long break (from end 2013 until 2019) I was happy to see the game still alive and in a good state. Dragon bash was fun but the aspect arena which I remembered as fun ... was a bit empty. Also I did not want to learn/train - there are afaik 3 different sets of skills (one for each aspect). Didn't really give it a try. Sanctum sprint is okay. I really don't like the survival thin - gets boring fast and the timer is too long. Crab toss also is like a free for all everyone fighting against all others. sPvP seems hard without expansions and all the elite specs. Also the experienced players seem to complain about balancing issues.

Now I really like team play (and I liked the special mabs with orb and buffs in sPvP) ... and with today's daily activity achievement I tried keg brawl (on rotation in LA) ... and wow. It was more fun than I had expected. Played only 2 machtes though since main focus ins on GW1 atm (for HoM) ... still 1 match more than required for my daily achievement.

2 teams. Balanced since all players have the same skills. Only 2 skill sets (1 with keg 1 without) with some of the skills on longer cooldown (skill 5) - and lots of movement skills.

Yeah ... teamwork is required and a lot of movement and strategy. Instead of all running at the enemy keg carrier until far in their half of the field (while no one pays attention to new kegs appearing) you need to watch out carefully. Maybe helping your own keg carrier instead of just trying to score kegs yourself (for stats/achives).

This activity is pretty fun. Together with spirit watch (was the one with orb I think) and temple of the silent spirit in sPvP and certain other stuff that requires more teamwork/timing (I like in Dry Top defense event achievement where you need to prevent all supplies from getting stolen for achievement) more of the fun stuff in this game which I really like.

I wouldn't mind if they made this into the top menu bar with the buttons for faster access (keg brawl and maybe other activities). Also guilds/tournaments could happen.

@"KidRoleplay.3615" said:Asura are overpowered in Keg Brawl. They're so small, it's hard to make out their animations, as well as judge where their hitboxes are. Needs nerf.

How do you suggest they should go about "nerfing" participation in an activity that only affect one race?

@Khy.8420 said:

@"KidRoleplay.3615" said:Asura are overpowered in Keg Brawl. They're so small, it's hard to make out their animations, as well as judge where their hitboxes are. Needs nerf.

How do you suggest they should go about "nerfing" participation in an activity that only affect one race?

I'm not. Was being facetious.

--- "Kegmaster"

Good times...