So how much longer?

Bast.7253

How much longer are we going to have to deal with the cancer that is holosmiths?

Or is this shockwave range reduction supposed to fix what's actually broken about the class?

Maybe in the next balance patch in about 6 months to a year we'll see some changes that actually make this class less of a braindead all-in-one spec that takes some actual effort to play.

I mean honestly, do they even play this game or do they just select skills out of a hat and make a few changes to them to give the illusion of difference?

@mortrialus.3062 said:I said before that I think the smartest and best change Anet can make to Holosmith is to lock them out of their utilities and toolbelt skills while in forge just like how Death and Reaper Shroud and other transforms lock necromancer out of it's utilities.

Either that or they can just remove the entire toolbelt from holosmith and have only Photon Forge as their F1. This will reduce any sustain that the toolbelt provides for holosmiths especially with regenerating mist and toss elixir s. I know not everyone is going to agree with my opinion, but holosmith is after all a glass cannon specialization that is easier to play than core engineer, but it is nowhere near as fragile as a glass cannon should be.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:I said before that I think the smartest and best change Anet can make to Holosmith is to lock them out of their utilities and toolbelt skills while in forge just like how Death and Reaper Shroud and other transforms lock necromancer out of it's utilities.

Either that or they can just remove the entire toolbelt from holosmith and have only Photon Forge as their F1. This will reduce any sustain that the toolbelt provides for holosmiths especially with regenerating mist and toss elixir s. I know not everyone is going to agree with my opinion, but holosmith is after all a glass cannon specialization that is easier to play than core engineer, but it is nowhere near as fragile as a glass cannon should be.Just put 105s cd on forge like CS on chrono :)