Holographic shockwave range nerf is too much for WvW

Blackfish.7349

@"ParadoX.3124" said:No I mean, this skill lost its main purpose : KD multiple targets around you.They should even replace it by something else or allow us to move when using it like they've done in the past on shield 4

It still does that. It just now does it "around you" in a reasonable melee-ish range rather than half the distance of a rifle shot.

@Blackfish.7349 said:

@"Hoodie.1045" said:start practicing using holographic shockwave wisely when you're within melee range instead of mindlessly using it at a close enough range thinking that you'll CC everyone.

Its incredible here how anonymous people think they are pro and others play mindlessly...mate, keep your advices for yourself or your close friends, or at least, give them when people ask for it. My post is a suggestion for developers, you can give your opinion if you like, but please keep your pro advices stored and try to be constructive with the skill definition, not with other players "supposed" playstyle.

ok then let me give my opinion too, i think this guy is correct and you should l2p, holo was in godmode for far too long, and it's still one of the most busted classes which sends most of players to direct dc or even uninstall

Well people are right. Holo is still op in some extend. As a core engi player personally I find holo a disgrace to the profession. But it is not the most broken spec in the game either. And can be countered by some professions easily if you know what to do.

But the nerf was not unjustified or too much. For some extend it was less than what holo deserved. Anet needs to nerf the problematic traits and adjust the other ones to give holo a chance to play different builds.