Multi Char progression

finkle.9513

So im ashummmig lots of people will be wanting to take their alts to POF after doing most of the stuff the first time around.... couldnt Anet have added a TP item? I really am forced to waste a hour to learn how to use a raptor quest, and all the story dialog ... just to get to the POF maps..

It depends on your characters build if you hit like a wet noodle I can see it taking an hr. But I do see where it is frustrating especially if you have multiple alts. Your gest bet is to find a guild that has the new guild hall and use it to get your alts into pof.

@Samnang.1879 said:If you preordered, you get the passkey Lily of elon and u dont have to do story for alts

The pass isn't a pre-order item, it's part of the Deluxe and Standard editions. Which means you won't have gotten it if you pre-ordered the Standard edition but you can still get it if you buy the Deluxe Edition or buy the Deluxe Upgrade from the gem store. I assume the pass will also be sold separately at some point, but I don't know for sure.

But I don't think players should have to buy an upgraded version of the game to be able to get their characters to the desert easily. Fortunately you also get a teleport item for finishing the story and starting the griffon collection, so you can use that to get to the desert for free.

Archived