Swipe at 900 range plz

Philelectric.3769

@Philelectric.3769 said:Title says it all. Remove the unblockable of swipe and/or revert the CD back to the same CD as steal.

Already been requested many times since the day the patch for this came out. Their response was the reduce CD. Its very rare they would listen.

P.S

Reduce the damage from backstab from behind a bit and buff it a bit when not behind.

I feel like you have trouble landing backstab then? LOL

I say reduce the damage on backstab all together and BUFF up the other skills (Heart seeker, death blossum, etc.). We should encourage combo chains skills to do more damage and not a one hit wonder or two button cheesy builds

Maybe give my D/P thief 5% more damage?Their is a sigil for that.EDIT: There*

If this happens; can D/D and P/P get some love too? xDEDIT: Not talking DE dual daggers or condi builds with permastealth builds. Only power!

@Xenji.4907 said:

@Philelectric.3769 said:Title says it all. Remove the unblockable of swipe and/or revert the CD back to the same CD as steal.

Already been requested many times since the day the patch for this came out. Their response was the reduce CD. Its very rare they would listen.

P.S

Reduce the damage from backstab from behind a bit and buff it a bit when not behind.

I feel like you have trouble landing backstab then? LOL

Nope, its just annoying to get countered by random actions and backstab can easily oneshot from behind(15k to 20k hit full marauder gear) but the same hit would be like 4k if not behind. Maybe something like 10-12k from behind and 6k to 7.5k/8k if not behind would be more balanced

I say reduce the damage on backstab all together and BUFF up the other skills (Heart seeker, death blossum, etc.). We should encourage combo chains skills to do more damage and not a one hit wonder or two button cheesy builds

Makes sense. It would be nice

Maybe give my D/P thief 5% more damage?Their is a sigil for that.EDIT: There*

You didnt bother thinking for this one did you?If this happens; can D/D and P/P get some love too? xDEDIT: Not talking DE dual daggers or condi builds with permastealth builds. Only power!

Sure, they can get some love aswell

"Nope, its just annoying to get countered by random actions and backstab can easily oneshot from behind(15k to 20k hit full marauder gear) but the same hit would be like 4k if not behind. Maybe something like 10-12k from behind and 6k to 7.5k/8k if not behind would be more balanced"

Wut? A front stab does literally half the damage of a backstab, not 1/4. It already works how you want it to be changed to