Constant server disconnects

i am having the same problem almost each ranked game during the last month. I am bored already to lose rating cos of it. Anet could you please follow up that issue?//i also play from mac client. May be it started to happen after the x64 update, i don't know.///code=7:11:3:191:101

• 2 weeks later...

Adding myself to this list of having this same problem. In addition to the above, I also am plagued with the "cannot connect to login server" error although I remain in the game which is very strange. Also, my ping is all over the place. Maybe I can get some attention if I add that because of this unstable connection to your servers, I cannot purchase gems, it always returns an error. This has not happened before. Please look into this.

I've been having it happen for a while now. I tried doing the repair thing, but it didn't work. I don't have the issues with anything else (like, if I'm streaming music on YouTube in the background or some other music online, it doesn't skip or stop), so it doesn't seem to be an internet issue.

Also having the same problem. It started around a month ago, I'm having regular disconnects, especially in instances (fractals, raids, story), but also in open world. The game doesn't crash, just puts me back into character screen and after loading back in puts me in the beginning of the map (or outside the playable area in raids). Made me lose rewards or progress more than once already.Last week had 4 disconnects during one wing clear while still being able to talk on discord, everything else worked completely fine.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:It can be an internet issue, as the route to, say, YouTube is different than the route to the GW2 servers.You might try a program like PingPlotter to find where connection issues lay.

Good luck.

OK, I did that and I got 100% PL down EVERY line. I noticed in an older thread that some said "You are getting the 100% loss because amazon servers disable the ability to ping the server itself. So naturally you will always see 100% loss / no response."

How do I get a proper reading if I can't actually ping the server?