How get this hero ( Statue of Melandru hero)

Ezzi.3670

@"Ezzi.3670" said:No.

Herehttp://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/img/map_pois/Cursed_Shore_poi_Statue_of_Melandru_image_Gw2_1_2012_09_10_15_58_44_399.jpg

From the Wiki:

"NotesTo successfully commune with the statue, the Pact must control the Cathedral of Verdance, otherwise the area effect will damage players thus interrupting the communing."That applies to all of the Melandru statues in Orr. If the Pact does not control the Cathedral of Verdance all of the statues will be surrounded by a poison field.

• Like 1

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Ezzi.3670" said:No.

Here
http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/img/map_pois/Cursed_Shore_poi_Statue_of_Melandru_image_Gw2_1_2012_09_10_15_58_44_399.jpg

From the Wiki:

"NotesTo successfully commune with the statue, the Pact must control the Cathedral of Verdance, otherwise the area effect will damage players thus interrupting the communing."That applies to all of the Melandru statues in Orr. If the Pact does not control the Cathedral of Verdance all of the statues will be surrounded by a poison field.

Ago I saw 2 players took event. I asked them "this event can ruin poison?" They don't reply me.

It's always been buggy -- as also mentioned in the wiki -- and can be bypassed via stealth, as also mentioned in the wiki. It's been a long time but I remember also having success by having one person 'pull' the nastiness away from the statue while I started to channel, and I could finish before I got hit. Stealth is probably a lot easier though . . .

@Gop.8713 said:It's always been buggy -- as also mentioned in the wiki -- and can be bypassed via stealth, as also mentioned in the wiki. It's been a long time but I remember also having success by having one person 'pull' the nastiness away from the statue while I started to channel, and I could finish before I got hit. Stealth is probably a lot easier though . . .

Too bad I'm use main revenant. I try get 100% for Map completion. I don't want get stucked 99%So, do I must wait more people for Temple of Melandru?

@Ezzi.3670 said:

@Gop.8713 said:It's always been buggy -- as also mentioned in the wiki -- and can be bypassed via stealth, as also mentioned in the wiki. It's been a long time but I remember also having success by having one person 'pull' the nastiness away from the statue while I started to channel, and I could finish before I got hit. Stealth is probably a lot easier though . . .

Too bad I'm use main revenant. I try get 100% for Map completion. I don't want get stucked 99%So, do I must wait more people for Temple of Melandru?

glint heal maybe? Idk, or . . .

@Astralporing.1957 said:Notice, that since the megaserver change the statues are no longer tied to their respective temples, but instead are tied to the closest temple. So, in your case, you need to clear the Temple of Grenth.

avail yourself of this valuable info :)