Game Breaking skill CoR in need of immediate fix

Mini Crinny.6190

@phokus.8934 said:

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:I love that Anet removed all the posts that had irenio tagged in it lmaoooI don’t expect them to respond to every bug but this is a pretty significant one and to not even acknowledge that they’re looking into it is just bad customer service. I’m glad one of the devs answered my question on stream if they were aware and are working on it. But it should never come to that.

they just remove because they dont give a shit, its real bad when they require there players to find the bugs for them lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Buran.3796 said:^ Condi Rev is awesome for PvE... And an absolute disgrace at everything plaver vs player. There's more chances of Rev becaming a viable bunker than a viable condi dps class, specially after the Mallyx redesign totally oriented to fight against A.I. creeps...

Yet i pull off 1v2 in wvw and mind you i have no idea what i am supposed to dodge since i left long ago and idc to relearn the game

@Thornwolf.9721 said:It sometimes doesn't even land for me...

Mine is not making damage 1 tick in 10 casts... and goes under the floor.

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:Question: do people want this skill nerfed again?

so their scourges stacking has no issue to get carried, while beastbroken continues broken...

Sadly devs dont understand what they have done in skill "balance" all over the years they dont know what is broken lol...

@Scoobaniec.9561 said:

@Buran.3796 said:^ Condi Rev is awesome for PvE... And an absolute disgrace at everything plaver vs player. There's more chances of Rev becaming a viable bunker than a viable condi dps class, specially after the Mallyx redesign totally oriented to fight against A.I. creeps...

Yet i pull off 1v2 in wvw and mind you i have no idea what i am supposed to dodge since i left long ago and idc to relearn the game

This game doesn't have a skill cap as high to let a well played duel build to kill more than one well played duel build at time, so either they were running builds severely handicapped to 1 vs 1 (which happens a lot in WvW, most of the meta builds for guild and zerg skirmish which work so well in coordinated builds are trash in 1 vs 1) or just the gap level in skill was too high. Try to figth against someone as Helseth and Draze or Sindrener and Tubby at the same time and then load up the video to show how well your condi build performs...

@Aeolus.3615 said:

so their scourges stacking has no issue to get carried, while beastbroken continues broken...

Sadly devs dont understand what they have done in skill "balance" all over the years they dont know what is broken lol...

Lmfao yours goes under the floor? Mine always veers to the left or right and misses by a country mile, Or it doesn't even fire and goes on cooldown. It's like this skill is a giant slot machine "Roll to see if ya gonna get damage bucko!"

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

Lmfao yours goes under the floor? Mine always veers to the left or right and misses by a country mile, Or it doesn't even fire and goes on cooldown. It's like this skill is a giant slot machine "Roll to see if ya gonna get damage bucko!"

Great skill idea !

Launch a cascading attack that has a chance for different powerful effects:

20% straight forward20% veer to the left20% veer to the right20% into the ground20% to do nothing20% to deal damage100% to send the target to the forums to complain when struck

The skill is actually quite buggered, here is what I've noticed:

• You set a target, drop CoR and it cascades off in the direction your facing instead (ok fine).. so..
  • I face the target and drop CoR, and it veers either to the left or right completely missing the target (Ok this is ridiculous..) so..
  • I target something and face it, drop CoR, and it still veers left or right and misses

Skill is basically currently unusable. Now I just drop the hammer and phase smash then usually swap into dwarf. Trying to connect with CoR on anything will miss 90% of the time in my experience. That the speed of it just feels buggy, laggy, and terrible. If people couldn't avoid it before, they won't be able to avoid it now no matter what the speed was. Just revert it to it's original form.

@DeadlySynz.3471 said:The skill is actually quite buggered, here is what I've noticed:

• You set a target, drop CoR and it cascades off in the direction your facing instead (ok fine).. so..
  • I face the target and drop CoR, and it veers either to the left or right completely missing the target (Ok this is ridiculous..) so..
  • I target something and face it, drop CoR, and it still veers left or right and misses

Skill is basically currently unusable. Now I just drop the hammer and phase smash then usually swap into dwarf. Trying to connect with CoR on anything will miss 90% of the time in my experience. That the speed of it just feels buggy, laggy, and terrible. If people couldn't avoid it before, they won't be able to avoid it now no matter what the speed was. Just revert it to it's original form.

Leave hammer rev.The zerglings cried about it hitting them,Now they can complain about things like more scourges and burn guards.

Burn dh is kind of garbage but has its moments.

If you like jalis you might be ok with playing zerker spellbreaker. I do occasionally anyhow.

@Justine.6351 said:

@DeadlySynz.3471 said:The skill is actually quite buggered, here is what I've noticed:

Leave hammer rev.The zerglings cried about it hitting them,Now they can complain about things like more scourges and burn guards.

If you like jalis you might be ok with playing zerker spellbreaker. I do occasionally anyhow.

Hammer rev is fine after CoR gets fixed, The issue with Scourges was that they actually buffed them rather than nerfing them lol

@Justine.6351 said:

Great skill idea !

Launch a cascading attack that has a chance for different powerful effects:

20% straight forward
20% veer to the left
20% veer to the right
20% into the ground
20% to do nothing
20% to deal damage
100% to send the target to the forums to complain when struck

Isn't that rev is intended for? To be complained about by those who either fail to recognize the obvious tells, or are just so un-skilled that a class so limited to what they can do beats them. So they come here and complain its overpowered to basically effectively remove rev from any meta, or even competitive play? Been like that since this class came out lol. Surprised they haven't just removed it and said "Lol due to popular demand, like desert border-land we've decided to remove the revenant. To all those who played one all of the items on your revenant have been moved to your storage you can keep the armor skins you get from it." ~Actually knowing A-net they would just delete the rev with everything on it and just give us a hard shrug.. "Deal with it, just make another set of whatever you had."

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@"DeadlySynz.3471" said:The skill is actually quite buggered, here is what I've noticed:

Hammer rev is fine after CoR gets fixed, The issue with Scourges was that they actually buffed them rather than nerfing them lol

Nah it is not fine.They complain about a glass cannon hitting hard when they are just standing there in their facetank zerker specs with perma protection and barrier. When that barrier and protection drops (out of position/ corrupted) they get creamed by damage sticks. After they die they open the combat log and find the biggest number they can and say THATS what killed them. A Cor from when they were most likely already in downed state with vulnerability and below 50% hp from a rev at max hp and 25 might. Then they check wiki and see it has a 4 sec CD and say "hammer rev does 15k damage every FOUR seconds! Need nerf! ".

When its not anet coming up with idiotic changes, it's people screeching about things they don't understand that gets things changed. If they always had their way we would be back in 2012 and then they would be complaining about bulls charge / hundred blades warriors. The damage reduction to cor is so meaningless that it alone with just ground red square marker would still have them screeching that it Cascades too fast 6 months from now. Oh and needs another damage nerf. Right now, Cor the damage skill does less damage than phase smash the evade skill. That's how dumb it has gotten. So yes, expect phase smash nerf in the future.

And so I say,Ok, if you think hammer Rev was too strong we will just join you on the power scourges and dps spellbreakers and for those of us with no heart, burn dh.Seriously, just watch them screech when WvW is 75% scourge rofl.

You sure about that? Condi Rev actually stomps anything that's Condi in PvP. Do you even play the game right? Rofl.

@Buran.3796 said:

This game doesn't have a skill cap as high to let a well played duel build to kill more than one well played duel build at time, so either they were running builds severely handicapped to 1 vs 1 (which happens a lot in WvW, most of the meta builds for guild and zerg skirmish which work so well in coordinated builds are trash in 1 vs 1) or just the gap level in skill was too high. Try to figth against someone as Helseth and Draze or Sindrener and Tubby at the same time and then load up the video to show how well your condi build performs...

A dh and condi thief. I wouldnt consider myself a decent player rn. Like i said i dont even know what other classes do these days cuz im not active player and wasnt for like 3yrs by now apart from logging to do LS.

That said pretty sure that my build i right hands would beat them down without any issue. The sustain provided by torment runes and steadfast is simply too much get killed in 1v1. Healing up to even 1,6k in sec in 1v1 just by applying torment and having steadfast active is not rare at all.

@Shao.7236 said:

You sure about that? Condi Rev actually stomps anything that's Condi in PvP. Do you even play the game right? Rofl.

Aside from Mesmers, Thieves and some Necros here and there no one is running condi in PvP, and has been that way for a while...

@Buran.3796 said:

Aside from Mesmers, Thieves and some Necros here and there no one is running condi in PvP, and has been that way for a while...

Weaponize /all/ the conditions right? That's how I do it at least. People been crying about Mallyx rework, as if not having a pull that makes application easier and an AoE that people can get out of was better than a mobile one.

I said "stomp" because it counters easily, that doesn't mean it can't kill anything else if you're good enough which is the fun about the game? Unless you're like the majority that prefer having it easy. That's up to you.

@Justine.6351 said:Mr. Snip-snip was here.

You may have seen it already, and I am not going to link the thread and comment because that's too much effort to find it, but people in the WvW section were complaining about Phase Smash after this patch's CoR nerf. It may have been trolls, but it's impossible to tell at this point. I get that some people may be dumb and stand still in zerker gear, but how do they not see something flying at them through the air? In my opinion you are correct; much of the player base is pathetic, expecting other, more attentive players, to not notice someone standing still, freecasting in the back line.

When the update was released today, I was glad to see build templates going live, but I'll admit one of my first thoughts was "I really hope CoR is fixed in this update." I read through the patch notes holding out hope... and was disappointed. Then I logged into the game thinking maybe it was silently fixed... and was disappointed. CoR still goes off to the side sometimes or can go right through a foe doing no damage at all. :anguished: