Game Breaking skill CoR in need of immediate fix

Mini Crinny.6190

So I did a bunch of testing and it seems CoR is just ignoring terrain entirely and travelling in a straight line regardless of what is in the way. e.g. if you use it downhill it will just travel in a straight line into the sky and if you use it facing a wall it will just pass though as if nothing is there.

Untitled3.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Orion Templar.4589" said:When the update was released today, I was glad to see build templates going live, but I'll admit one of my first thoughts was "I really hope CoR is fixed in this update." I read through the patch notes holding out hope... and was disappointed. Then I logged into the game thinking maybe it was silently fixed... and was disappointed. CoR still goes off to the side sometimes or can go right through a foe doing no damage at all. :anguished:

Yup, same here. Bad enough in the middle of a push, but when my CoR misses some lone NPC sentry that is just standing still.... feelsbad.

@Hashberry.4510 said:Is this just in WVW? It seems fine in PVE, my toon rotates to face the target. I can't make it miss.

In a pvp setting players use what is called movement and frequently on a ranged build it is strafing. Also I think most of us hold right mouse button down and combined, we are not always attacking directly where our characters are facing. Normally this wouldn't be a problem because the game allows you to attack within a certain forward arc for most skills, Cor now being a rare exception with its bug.

Tl,DrRanged players in WvW don't stand still and turret unless they are new.

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:Why hasnt this been fixed? 4 weeks now

they arent gonna fix anything of the revenant. Since release, the class is a huge bug itself

The class isn’t bad, issues is devs kinda make it worse over time or paying attention. To what needs care... awfull orbs rework on ventari, cor hammer bugs, high energy skills on shiro and deamon...

@Aeolus.3615 said:

they arent gonna fix anything of the revenant. Since release, the class is a huge bug itself

The class isn’t bad, issues is devs kinda make it worse over time or paying attention. To what needs care... awfull orbs rework on ventari, cor hammer bugs, high energy skills on shiro and deamon...

not to mention Jadewind or RofgD .... sword 2 3 5 etc

@Virdo.1540 said:

not to mention Jadewind or RofgD .... sword 2 3 5 etc

Leave jade winds out of this.

• 2 weeks later...

@Justine.6351 said:On reflection,

I am playing hammer rev again and am going to exploit the eff out of it going through walls and doors. Repairers and vapor form eles beware!

Rangers could shoot trough walls as well, think they can still do that for what my guild leader was commenting.

I guess it’s a feature Anet wants players to exploit.

Features..... lol