Can these note bundles be deleted and then reclaimed?

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to require things like the lore books / notes that you find in Bloodstone Fen etc.

I have seen quite a few threads in the past asking for some sort of library or bookcase system to store these things on so you can view them without taking storage up, but I don't believe I've seen any indication that Anet are working on such a system. But you never know it might be something that happens one day, so keep hoping :)

So after doing this Bloodstone Fen map you first have three incomplete books and then addidionally after collecting all the scraps of paper around the map you have 3 complete books, taking up 6 inventory slots in total. If you have those 6, can you delete them or do you need them again later to complete anything or for the questline? I hate destroying/discarding stuff as well, but I hate my constantly full inventory with all the stuff that adds up so quickly even more.

A little sidenote: NCSoft introduced a seperate quest inventory for their game Aion (which is several years older than GW2 and is also based on an older and no doubt less flexible engine) with version 3.7 three years after release of the game. This quest inventory automatically takes all the crapload of quest items which add up while doing different quests at the same time and really is a "Quality of life feature" that I miss in GW2.

Archived