Ghostly Racing Scarf is too hard

huluobo.7036

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@ParadoX.3124 said:Well, there are three parameters to take in account when drifting : Drift key, left or right key, and camera : You need to turn your camera on the direction you want to turn.

Isn't there a fourth thing as well? I haven' really tested but I have seen people mention that drifting only works at certain speeds as indicated by the color of the thruster.

Well, drifting becomes more difficult at a higher speed, but the technique is the same. The most important thing is: let go of your drifting buttong/key rather sooner than later, because the longer you press it the longer you slide sideways.

The implications from what people were saying seems more the other way. If your speed is too low drifting will not work.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@ParadoX.3124 said:Well, there are three parameters to take in account when drifting : Drift key, left or right key, and camera : You need to turn your camera on the direction you want to turn.

Isn't there a fourth thing as well? I haven' really tested but I have seen people mention that drifting only works at certain speeds as indicated by the color of the thruster.

Well, drifting becomes more difficult at a higher speed, but the technique is the same. The most important thing is: let go of your drifting buttong/key rather sooner than later, because the longer you press it the longer you slide sideways.

The implications from what people were saying seems more the other way. If your speed is too low drifting will not work.

Drifting is not required at super low speed, as you can easily roll into any direction you please.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:TBH did the Gold achieve on first attempt this year.. key is to know when to use your thrusts.. going hell for leather constantly just wont work, there are too many tight areas where your drift wont work and you end up either hitting a gravestone or worse.

Now the Lunatic Racer achieve.. that is something else... so far my best is like 12 seconds away from the 2min mark.

Practice makes perfect though.

Did they change that achievement? I coulda sworn it was higher when i got it last year O_o

which one?The time trial is the same as last year I think... did my first run in like 58secs.The Lunatic Racer is complete race in under 2mins... can't recall there being 3 different races there last year though, so I am thinking this is a new one and not one I like either. So far my best time is the using the springer.. just gotta practice more I guess though, if I can be bothered to that is.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@titje.2745 said:how can i even learn to drift if i get dismounted every time by pumpkins?

They’re an obstacle to drift around just like the gravestones.

i got in a new map with smaller and less pumpkins but now its just the game thats not working, i can drift but its bugged as hell. good pc smooth connection but the game dont do what i press (buttons) seriously if you make something then make sure its working properly

nice i got the scarf, last 3 seconds of the track he again didnt speed up when i pressed the spacebar

best time 54.760 time for a break, even if i got angry i felt i had to get better and i enjoy it somewere now, because now if for fun and not a reward :)

only problem is the start at blue square with racing