Which GW2 foe do you dislike most?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I was torn between Mordrem, Forged and Awakened. Champion Awakened Spinny-Foes (Canids?) are probably my most hated mob - that kittening whirlpool attack! The spinning is awful and tiresome, it makes me feel almost dizzy to look at.

These guys are just really annoying to fight and dismount me far more than any other mob does. Most of the Mordrem aren't so bad compared to the Forged and Awakened but they still deserve a special mention. Where Mordrem are just a bit too hard in places they are still somewhat fun to fight, however the Forged and Awakened are a pain in the kitten, every time I see a mob of them I just thing "sigh, not these guys again, I hate being in this area".

Awakaned Canids, and Branded Griffons, i hate them both.

Now, what i really hate, is the phase lock ability(whoever designed it). Its my worst nemesis, whoever thought that making classes useless(Sword weaver specifically) during phases of a fight cause of their weapon choice makes me rage internally so hard.

@ThomasC.1056 said:Anything that's designed to expand the fight duration beyond what it should. Examples : branded griffins that perma evade, scarabs or lions with tons of attack denial, things that perma CC you and toss you all around.

These are boring fights because their AI is lame, they're mostly weak, but they just deny you your skill so that you don't insta kill them. Oh, and they're labeled challenging too. How ironic !

sand lions is the worst mob design in gw2 ever

@"Lottie.5370" said:Honestly I was torn between Mordrem, Forged and Awakened. Champion Awakened Spinny-Foes (Canids?) are probably my most hated mob - that kittening whirlpool attack! The spinning is awful and tiresome, it makes me feel almost dizzy to look at.

These guys are just really annoying to fight and dismount me far more than any other mob does. Most of the Mordrem aren't so bad compared to the Forged and Awakened but they still deserve a special mention. Where Mordrem are just a bit too hard in places they are still somewhat fun to fight, however the Forged and Awakened are a pain in the kitten, every time I see a mob of them I just thing "sigh, not these guys again, I hate being in this area".

Oh I am so there with you on all of this! :)

Mordrem snipers and rolling devils hurting me bad so far in HoT. Also those tiny frog rogues, even though they aren't Mordrem, but you encounter them in HoT maps - always evade/dodge if you in downed state /rip.edit: I thought rolling devils are mordrem (they're Saurian)