Build Storages and Build Templates?

Clyan.1593

Two things:

1. You can swap between builds in the templates without having to open the menu by setting a keybinding for each one, but you can't do that with ones in storage.
  2. Storage is shared between all characters on your account and limited to 24 slots maximum. Depending on how many characters you have that might be more than enough or not even 1 each.

For some people one or both of those won't be worth the price, for others it will be well worth buying more of one or the other or maybe both. It's one of those things where there's no right or wrong way to use them, it's just options you can choose from.

@"Danikat.8537" said:Two things:

1. You can swap between builds in the templates without having to open the menu by setting a keybinding for each one, but you can't do that with ones in storage.
  2. Storage is shared between all characters on your account and limited to 24 slots maximum. Depending on how many characters you have that might be more than enough or not even 1 each.
  1. So it's only because of "keybinding"? I mean if you do not keybind it you have like 2 or 3 additional buttons to click.
  2. I get it. So in order to save traits/skill templates I have to pay money... I mean I get that the whole thing is just for confenience, but still this seems a little extreme.

@Clyan.1593 said:

1. So it's only because of "keybinding"? I mean if you do not keybind it you have like 2 or 3 additional buttons to click.
  2. I get it. So in order to save traits/skill templates I have to pay money... I mean I get that the whole thing is just for confenience, but still this seems a little extreme.

1) yeah 2 or 3 clicks is better than equipping each and every gear slot manually and each and every specialization and trait manually.

2) Yeah or you can go further than that and just right click the stored build, and click save build, and now you can paste the code into a notepad and save unlimited number of builds outside the game and just copy paste the code back into the game when you want to bring it up.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

1) yeah 2 or 3 clicks is better than equipping each and every gear slot manually and each and every specialization and trait manually.

2) Yeah or you can go further than that and just right click the stored build, and click save build, and now you can paste the code into a notepad and save unlimited number of builds outside the game and just copy paste the code back into the game when you want to bring it up.

Before when you had legendary focus and sword on chrono, just switched out the weapon when needed you never had to reapply the sigil and infusions all the time tho.

@Linken.6345 said:

Before when you had legendary focus and sword on chrono, just switched out the weapon when needed you never had to reapply the sigil and infusions all the time tho.

thats clearly a bug that will be soon fixed.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

If thats a bug how the hell was it missed by the q&a team?

@Linken.6345 said:

Because it's a bug not to hold back the whole system for legendary when most people still use Ascended and Exotic gear

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

Because it's a bug not to hold back the whole system for legendary when most people still use Ascended and Exotic gear

Think alot of people would be happy if they held back on it and let arc be used untill the major bugs were squished.

@Linken.6345 said:

Think alot of people would be happy if they held back on it and let arc be used untill the major bugs were squished.

I disagree since most people don't use third party software in GW2. Like myself for example.