Wait! No new amulets because of art???

The Ace.9105

@Kuya.6495 said:Umm, in what and in how many games do devs add something without accompanying art and localization? Are you guys for real?

it seems like i DO need to explain why....

well ... seriously how long does it take to create an Amulet Icon Art by anyone who is even just half decent at creating these stuff and art overall ?

a few hours ? max a day....... seriously......

this is why the excuse is BS.....

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Kuya.6495 said:Umm, in what and in how many games do devs add something without accompanying art and localization? Are you guys for real?

well ... seriously how long does it take to create an Amulet Icon Art by anyone who is even just half decent at creating these stuff and art overall ?

Then go offer your services for free then, ace.

The time required to make the icon itself is probably fairly trivial. The issue likely lies in the fact that the artists that make the icons also have other responsibilities that likely can't have their deadlines moved back.

In game studios you don't have a "dedicated icon artist" you just have "artists" who do whatever needs to be done which can include everything from icons to landscape textures.

@Kuya.6495 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

Then go offer your services for free then, ace.

the troll is strong with this one............

@Crinn.7864 said:The time required to make the icon itself is probably fairly trivial. The issue likely lies in the fact that the artists that make the icons also have other responsibilities that likely can't have their deadlines moved back.

In game studios you don't have a "dedicated icon artist" you just have "artists" who do whatever needs to be done which can include everything from icons to landscape textures.

then why they don't say THAT the artist are too busy on other stuff yadyadyada they have no time on icon arts right now so we postpone yadayadayada....

also they saying that like everything is in place and could be implemented but keep it back for MONTHS just because they cant make a few quick icons..... lol...

as i said poor excuse is poor excuse....

They could just use existing PvE exotic/ascended amulet images, doesn't even matter if they don't match the stats.

Or recolor exisitng ones, like they did with the marauder/berserker/sinister trio.

But if Celestial and the runes come with a balance patch that'll be a lot of new things so I'm okay with the delay.

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:The time required to make the icon itself is probably fairly trivial. The issue likely lies in the fact that the artists that make the icons also have other responsibilities that likely can't have their deadlines moved back.

then why they don't say THAT the artist are too busy on other stuff yadyadyada they have no time on icon arts right now so we postpone yadayadayada....

also they saying that like everything is in place and could be implemented but keep it back for MONTHS just because they cant make a few quick icons..... lol...

as i said poor excuse is poor excuse....

they essentially did say that, in fewer words. and it's max 1-2 months. stop being so dramatic.

Archived