The utilties don't work joke

bkv.2371

I've been playing ranked with several people saying none of their utilities are working.

Now I just had another postpatch fun DC and my toolbelt skills are gone, my utilities don't work, we lost a 200 point lead and also the game, 14 year old kids high on sugar are raging on me like crazy and I got dishonor. That is some nice sauce over the noob roulette start of season matchmaking. Can you fix this and send me a PM when the joke is over and I can come back? Thanks

edit: pic you can see after dc toolbelt skills are gone, utility skills are there but you can't use them.proof.jpg

@"bkv.2371" said:I've been playing ranked with several people saying none of their utilities are working.

Now I just had another postpatch fun DC and my toolbelt skills are gone, my utilities don't work, we lost a 200 point lead and also the game, 14 year old kids high on sugar are raging on me like crazy and I got dishonor. That is some nice sauce over the noob roulette start of season matchmaking. Can you fix this and send me a PM when the joke is over and I can come back? Thanks

You will get the "joke over" as a Christmas present.You can clearly see Anets genius here, obviously they staged this all up just so they can later present their Players with a true Christmas Miracle.

@bkv.2371 said:

@Curennos.9307 said:IIRC the bug comes up when you switch characters before a match.

I've rerolled a lot and never had it, but I've heard this from others as well.From what I've seen so far I believe the bug can occur 1) after DC 2) rerolling at the last seconds right before match begins

I had this bug 3 times now

It seems like the bug is tied to your first match after you log in

If you dc/swap then tour utilities dont work

Im playing my first match in unranked without swapping toons, this seems to work, I've done it a feel times already and no bug