Looking for a good WvW server and guild on NA

Dragonzhunter.8506

Hi girls and guys!

I am looking for a good WvW NA server. I mean I am looking for a server where are many ppl who are playing WvW.I want to move from EU server to NA server, due to the fact I am living in Canada now.My playtime is 7PM-10PM Pacific time in the middle of the week and 8AM-1PM, 6PM-2AM (depends) in Weekend.Thank you in advance for any info regarding this matter.

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:Hi girls and guys!

I am looking for a good WvW NA server. I mean I am looking for a server where are many ppl who are playing WvW.I want to move from EU server to NA server, due to the fact I am living in Canada now.My playtime is 7PM-10PM Pacific time in the middle of the week and 8AM-1PM, 6PM-2AM (depends) in Weekend.Thank you in advance for any info regarding this matter.

go to gw2 stats, check the time zone with the most activity. join that =)

I don't know how many are playing from the West coast. The time zone difference between West and East it's 3 hours.Anvil Rock looks pretty ok.

@"Blackhawk.3951" said:With those kind of playable hours... most servers t3 and above have people and zergs you can play with...

I would also look at the gw2 time zone page to see where the activity is too.

https://wvwstats.com/timezones

Blackhawk, how accurate it is this website, atm Borlis Pass it is on T1?

AR is decently strong in NA and PST, which is more or less what you've described. Definitely some good guilds and players. Their EU coverage is somewhat hit or miss. Lack of consistency during the late EU/early NA is why I just transferred off of AR and went to an EU server.

BP/FC is probably going to be your no-brainer option if you want to blob everything down for the next couple of months as they've become very stacked.

@Optimator.3589 said:AR is decently strong in NA and PST, which is more or less what you've described. Definitely some good guilds and players. Their EU coverage is somewhat hit or miss. Lack of consistency during the late EU/early NA is why I just transferred off of AR and went to an EU server.

BP/FC is probably going to be your no-brainer option if you want to blob everything down for the next couple of months as they've become very stacked.

FC and BP stacked

So adorable

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:AR is decently strong in NA and PST, which is more or less what you've described. Definitely some good guilds and players. Their EU coverage is somewhat hit or miss. Lack of consistency during the late EU/early NA is why I just transferred off of AR and went to an EU server.

FC and BP stacked

So adorable

The activity and KDR numbers over the past week or so support my statement. Granted, stacked by today's standards is a far cry from what stacked meant a couple of years ago.

I joined Anvil Rock. Now I am looking for a WvW dedicated guild who has raids between 7/8 PM - 10 PM Pacific Time (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and 8 PM - 2 AM Pacific Time (Friday, Saturday) sometimes 8 AM - 11:30 AM Pacific Time (Saturday and Sunday).Ofc it is no need for the guild to raid all these days, but this is the time when I can join it.

Thank you!

@Optimator.3589 said:

FC and BP stacked

So adorable

The activity and KDR numbers over the past week or so support my statement. Granted, stacked by today's standards is a far cry from what stacked meant a couple of years ago.

the only thing thats stacked these days is the gemstore......... huehue

@Optimator.3589 said:

FC and BP stacked

So adorable

TBH it's just a really strong server pairing. FC was stacked but most people quit. BP hasn't really changed from a few weeks ago when we were stuck in T3/T4. Together, the server linking has some decent players, and coverage though.

You will never get onto Blackgate, Anet is killing us off, once the dominant WVW server, now cause no one can get in, people are inactive. We cannot get fresh guilds or new blood for over a year now.

Our server is full of inactive WVW players, and Anet keeps us totally locked up.

It's a total sad state of affairs, that they killed the strongest and most well organised community.

For example, this reset we had one commander running, and we had maybe a 4 man queue on that one map. The other maps were literally dead. It's a big change for when we used to have 30 man queues across all maps for reset. (Thanks Anet, it's why I mainly play World of Warcraft now)

We are currently in T4, sitting dead last this week. Anet will not destroy BG, Anet will financially destroy themselves treating people so poorly.

@Jwoww.4315 said:You will never get onto Blackgate, Anet is killing us off, once the dominant WVW server, now cause no one can get in, people are inactive. We cannot get fresh guilds or new blood for over a year now.

Our server is full of inactive WVW players, and Anet keeps us totally locked up.

It's a total sad state of affairs, that they killed the strongest and most well organised community.

For example, this reset we had one commander running, and we had maybe a 4 man queue on that one map. The other maps were literally dead. It's a big change for when we used to have 30 man queues across all maps for reset. (Thanks Anet, it's why I mainly play World of Warcraft now)

We are currently in T4, sitting dead last this week. Anet will not destroy BG, Anet will financially destroy themselves treating people so poorly.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma GandhiStrength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. - Arnold SchwarzeneggerDo not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee

@Jwoww.4315 said:You will never get onto Blackgate, Anet is killing us off, once the dominant WVW server, now cause no one can get in, people are inactive. We cannot get fresh guilds or new blood for over a year now.

By over a year, you mean since ANET opened BG a couple of months and and a ton of bandwagoners went there.

Sorry but your server isn't entitled to win every matchup every week. BG was also open a few months ago, it hasn't been over a year. Guess what? It got massive transfers and closed within a few hours. With that said, activity has obviously been very low again and I wouldn't be surprised if BG opened in the next few weeks. Most servers go through ups and downs. Just deal with it instead of blaming Anet for rightfully keeping BG closed in the past.

@"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:Hi girls and guys!

Not sure if you found a new home yet.Magumma has a bunch of great WvW guilds.Sounds like your availability suits [reck] New Reckoning.Check us out and some of the latest vids, you can also find other team members videos on YouTube:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1093424#Comment_1093424

We officially run Mon - Wed and unofficially nearly every other day on Western times. You are welcome to try out for the team, we have a few spots left.

@cgMatt.5162 said:Picking the server with the most activity for your timezone is bandwagon mentality because you're just going there for the easy win. That's the kind of advice given here unfortunately.

having been on the otherside of a blob. no, it is not bandwagon mentality, but being able to fight against many.

leading 7 to 15 vs 35+, it is less aggravating too. you see these nos. not zerging with you that you know if they did, it will be a 1 push win.

it is not bandwagon. it is not taking it easy. it simply is the mode many v many