Is the feisty feline tonic supposed to force your camera into a really zoomed in view?

I hope not. Fortunately I don't normally get motion sickness but I found it really frustrating trying to play like that, even trying to run around my home instance gathering nodes, because it's hard to see anything clearly when the camera is stuck so close to the ground. Also I realised I was constantly spinning my mouse wheel, trying to zoom out, purely out of habit.

It would be nice if the camera was normal, and I'm glad it's not a costume brawl, as it's neat to have a tonic you can attack "with toy damage level attacks", but the tonic isn't working in WvW where that is the most logical place to have fun with this type of toy.

This also bugs me. The extreme camera zoom makes this tonic useless to me, it will give me motion sickness and removes your ability to easily navigate the world or see what's going on.

I guess it's back to using the endless cat tonic and charrzooka consumables when I want to kill things as a cat. Really disappointing, this seems like a big missed opportunity if it was intentional. I'm hoping it's a bug.