Keys from Map Comp, stealth nerf?

Yes, yes, I know the kneejerk assumption here, but just asking for some anecdotal confirmation.

Are people still getting keys from map completion since the Halloween update? I've just gotten my 14th trans charge in a row since the update (got my last key the evening before the update). Up til now, I've not logged a span of more than 7 map completions between keys (5,6,3,5,7,2,2,3,2,4,6,2,3,6,5,1,1,2,2,7,1,7,5,4,3,4,3,3,7,2,3,2,4,2,2,4,3,3,5,1,3,4), and all of a sudden right after the update, I'm on number 14 without a key. Seems an...interesting coincidence...after 42 previous keys from map comps to suddenly be on double the span after an update. I'm leery enough of stealth changes or weird bugs from normal updates, but this recent template update has wrought havok and affected even some seemingly unrelated things.

I will note that the 14 map comps have been in the low level "starter" maps as I've been roughing out some empty character slots after getting tired of running circles in the Lab. However, the usual expectation has previously held true even for these maps which appear to have always had the same chances as any others.