NA | Shiny Mayhem [SM] is Recruiting! Farming✶Trains✶Raffles✶Events!

Snowy.1580

“Ya bring me something??”

SHINY MAYHEM [SM]ʚ──────⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅──────ɞ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✯ 。˚ ✫┊ ┊ ┊ ✫┊ ┊ ✪ ° 。 ° ✩┊ ⊹ ° ° °✯ ⋆ ┊ ˚. ˚ .• ° ˚⋆ ° ✩Welcome to ‧₊ (/◕ヮ◕)/ Shiny Mayhem! ₊˚ˑ

NA Community & Guild dedicated to providing a homely environment and a place for those who gold and rare drops such as infusions, minis, and more! We are also a hub for farming, including Silverwastes, Dragonfall, and Drizzlewood Coast. All are welcome to join whether you're new, returning, or simply wanting a community for your rare drop needs! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

There are variety of things we offer                         
             that you may enjoy, such as...

╭  • ᴀ loving and supportive community!

╭  • radio & chats!

╭  • a hardworking staff team

╭  • daily infusion trains + more!

╭  • fun events & raffles!

We hope you show interest! We're a very friendly and well maintained community! If you have any questions, let us know!

┍━━━━╝♫ LEADERSHIP♫ ╚━━━━┑

Noir • Leader • Noir.1652

Micajah • Leader • cjosh.4598

Jenna • Connoisseur • Thief Jenna.3760
Luke • Officer • RoboPlunger.7654

Red • Officer • Isalyx.6157

Hydro • Officer • Hydroking.4672

Find some shinies,           
         Come and join us now! ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

**✿˚₊·✿┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✯ 。˚ ✫┊ ┊ ┊ ✫┊ ┊ ✪ ° 。 ° ✩┊ ⊹ ° ° °✯ ⋆ ┊ ˚. ˚ .• ° ˚⋆ ° ✩

Edited by Allytria.6734

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ooh ooh, me next please! Hiya folks, I'd love to be part of Shiny Mayhem - the description (atmosphere, activities, friendliness) is right up my alley. I'm new to GW2, but definitely not new to MMOs. NiM/HM raider for years (SWTOR) but kinda burnt out on that. I just want to have fun and get things figured out in a different setting.

@Foxhound.6081 said:ooh ooh, me next please! Hiya folks, I'd love to be part of Shiny Mayhem - the description (atmosphere, activities, friendliness) is right up my alley. I'm new to GW2, but definitely not new to MMOs. NiM/HM raider for years (SWTOR) but kinda burnt out on that. I just want to have fun and get things figured out in a different setting.

We would love to have you! I sent you an invite <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...