NA | Shiny Mayhem [SM] is Recruiting! Farming✶Trains✶Raffles✶Events!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I added a few of you! 😮 Hope to talk to you soon! ♥ 

Wow this feels so wholesome to me. I'd love to join this one ❤️ BUT FIRST I'm from EST, and, are you cool with the fact I may not be able to participate in any events you may hold during the eveni

Would love to join! I stopped playing years ago (pre-expansions) and recently picked up the game again. I'm currently leveling a guardian (lvl 21 atm) and would love to join a fun group like your

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this feels so wholesome to me. I'd love to join this one ❤️

BUT FIRST

I'm from EST, and, are you cool with the fact I may not be able to participate in any events you may hold during the evenings?
My work schedule is mostly me working the 5pm to 12am shift... but I am off some evenings like 1-2 times a week depending!

You would be amazing if there are some people who play during the daytime of EST and any late-night owls after 12am EST are awesome too ❤️

If this is cool, invite me please :3 Level 16 Ranger right now! 🙂

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Would love to join!

I stopped playing years ago (pre-expansions) and recently picked up the game again. I'm currently leveling a guardian (lvl 21 atm) and would love to join a fun group like yours to re-learn the game and hopefully participate in all the events you guys hold. I'd appreciate an invite! 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...