Please add the ex "town clothes" outfits previews

coso.9173

Pretty self explanatory, please add the town clothes outfits (the ones you get by exchanging the town clothes tonics) to the outfit preview menu so we can see how they look dyed and everything. I want to get a few but theyre expensive and I'm want to see how the look on certain colors before buying them.

@Lottie.5370 said:You can just right click the item, click preview, and then do the same on the dyes you want. It'll show you which areas are dyeable.

Yeah but it means I have to go look for them in the auction house and for that I have to know their names and for that I have to Google each and everyone of them. It's really much easier to have them directly on preview.

I mean, you said you wanted to see what certain colours looked like on them, and I'd assume you can just open your dye panel and quickly find those certain dyes and their names, and then preview it. You can see within a couple of minutes whether you'd want the outfit or not, it's not really an issue.

It drives me INSANE how anet can’t be bothered to keep up with their own wardrobe and have all the skins in their categories. Honestly, a big part of why I collect skins is just that immensely satisfying feeling of having a wardrobe of mostly unlocked skins. I make new looks for my chars pretty often too, and if I can’t preview the skin in the wardrobe how am I to even know it exists? Except I’m a super nerd and remember most of the skins that aren’t in the wardrobe and look up the preview codes in the wiki. But most normal people, if they can’t find it to put in their outfits, won’t want to buy the skins unless it just so happens to be in the gemstore someday. In other words, you decrease sales by not keeping your own systems updated

You could probably go to the LA vendor that sells the outfits for the old tonics. Preview from the vendor list, no need to search the TP. Then bring up the TP while your preview window is open, go to the dyes category, and preview four contrasting dyes to see the dye channels.

Be advised that for the most part the dye channels are ridiculous on the town clothes outfits, forcing you to use the same color for parts most people want to contrast, and that's on top of the outfits themselves being absurd choices of pieces to mash together.