Allow multiboxing in obsidian sanctum and/or edge of the mists

Buckeye.9846

Any possibility you can let us multibox in edge of the mists or obsidian sanctum. As of now you are not allowed to multibox in world vs world at all, finite. I dont think its fair to completely lock out this gamemode in its entirety.

Obsidan Sanctum:Kills in obsididan sanctum does not reward loot on kill, it doesn not affect the war score. Obsidian sanctum is always deserted except when there are gvgs going on which is very rarely. Allowing multiboxing in this portion of world vs world doesnt not affect the community negatively in any way shape or form.

Edge of the mists:Score does not affect "real" wvw, there is no war score in edge of the mists. This map is deserted to the extent that nodes remain neutral for the entirety of the matchup. Pips are disabled in this map.

Change the multiboxing policy and allow these 2 maps to be multiboxed on, let us have fun.

<3

Edge of the mists got no pips and the reward track points you get are streamlined reduced by half, more about messing around in a open world pvp instance than loot. I would have alot of run trying to flip objectives alone with my alts.

Edge of the mists is the definition of a sandmode gamemode where you have fun, since it does not affect "real" wvw i dont see why it should not be allowed. :bleep_bloop:

@"Buckeye.9846" said:Edge of the mists got no pips and the reward track points you get are streamlined reduced by half, more about messing around in a open world pvp instance than loot. I would have alot of run trying to flip objectives alone with my alts.

Edge of the mists is the definition of a sandmode gamemode where you have fun, since it does not affect "real" wvw i dont see why it should not be allowed. :bleep_bloop:

Multibox silver wastes then? You actually get better money there too.

D:

@"Buckeye.9846" said:Any possibility you can let us multibox in edge of the mists or obsidian sanctum. As of now you are not allowed to multibox in world vs world at all, finite. I dont think its fair to completely lock out this gamemode in its entirety.

Obsidan Sanctum:Kills in obsididan sanctum does not reward loot on kill, it doesn not affect the war score. Obsidian sanctum is always deserted except when there are gvgs going on which is very rarely. Allowing multiboxing in this portion of world vs world doesnt not affect the community negatively in any way shape or form.

Edge of the mists:Score does not affect "real" wvw, there is no war score in edge of the mists. This map is deserted to the extent that nodes remain neutral for the entirety of the matchup. Pips are disabled in this map.

Change the multiboxing policy and allow these 2 maps to be multiboxed on, let us have fun.

<3

So you want to fight yourself? Or is this kinda like you want to go in isolation for years to learn the ways of the ultimate pvp master, then emerge to destroy everyone and whole zergs solo on your accounts?

Are you the next "Miyamoto Musashi" in the making? You're going to wield 2 accounts just like "He is said to have perfected a two-blade fighting technique", and become a pvp legend to admire for future generations of gamers?

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@"Buckeye.9846" said:Edge of the mists got no pips and the reward track points you get are streamlined reduced by half, more about messing around in a open world pvp instance than loot. I would have alot of run trying to flip objectives alone with my alts.

Multibox silver wastes then? You actually get better money there too.

D:

But i miss wvw :( no incentive to go there solo though

@Buckeye.9846 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Kills do count. Towards Ultimate Dominator title.

Yeah was thinking the same thing...

Having accounts on seperate servers while multiboxing in wvw would not be allowed so that would not be a problem

A friend of yours can farm your 10 (random number) accounts which are on the same server again and again no problem and get his UD.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Having accounts on seperate servers while multiboxing in wvw would not be allowed so that would not be a problem

A friend of yours can farm your 10 (random number) accounts which are on the same server again and again no problem and get his UD.

Thats true i guess, but do you think anyone woudl really bother doing that, technically you could organise this already if 2 friends are on different servers, get 2 squads setup and then just kill eachother. Even if someone did this you would not get any loot whatsoever for doing it, it wouldnt affect warscore beacuse i dont think OS affects warscore and it would take really long time.

@Buckeye.9846 said:

Thats true i guess, but do you think anyone woudl really bother doing that, technically you could organise this already if 2 friends are on different servers, get 2 squads setup and then just kill eachother. Even if someone did this you would not get any loot whatsoever for doing it, it wouldnt affect warscore beacuse i dont think OS affects warscore and it would take really long time.

That already happened, killtrading in OS. No, it doesnt take a long time to unequip all armor from 10 chars and have a single enemy kill em all, res, repeat. Thats exploitable. Very exploitable. Thats how many UD got their title btw.Edit: the thing is, why would YOU want this to be a thing? Multiboxing in eotm or OS?

@Voltekka.2375 said:

That already happened, killtrading in OS. No, it doesnt take a long time to unequip all armor from 10 chars and have a single enemy kill em all, res, repeat. Thats exploitable. Very exploitable. Thats how many UD got their title btw.Edit: the thing is, why would YOU want this to be a thing? Multiboxing in eotm or OS?

I guess OS dont have much value because its simply just an lobby with a jp, but edge of the mists for dailies and just flipping objectives in general. Both are generally deserted areas and does not interfere with "real" wvw so i dont see why you souldnt be able to.

you are allowed to get your dailies in a custom arena, let me get the dailies i'm able to through edge of the mists which conists of hitting doors and champion mobs.

http://prntscr.com/pwcvua this is what eotm looked like when i went in there and thats what 90% of the instances look like, 2 hours into the matchup and tower hasnt even flipped yet and the entire map is red. I saw 1 measly player when i ran across the entire map.

If i tagged up with my tag the chances of me getting enough players to even flip back my keep or one fo the towers is small. Yet alone kill the champ. If i could multibox i would have enough supplies and force to kill the champion.

You are right, people did farm their kills in OS, on massive scale, organised with big blobs. But Anet removed loot from kills entirely, they even moved the starting spots to prevent people from simply jumping to their death. People stopped doing this and its a non-issue now.

@Buckeye.9846 said:

I guess OS dont have much value because its simply just an lobby with a jp, but edge of the mists for dailies and just flipping objectives in general. Both are generally deserted areas and does not interfere with "real" wvw so i dont see why you souldnt be able to.

you are allowed to get your dailies in a custom arena, let me get the dailies i'm able to through edge of the mists which conists of hitting doors and champion mobs.

this is what eotm looked like when i went in there and thats what 90% of the instances look like, 2 hours into the matchup and tower hasnt even flipped yet and the entire map is red. I saw 1 measly player when i ran across the entire map.

If i tagged up with my tag the chances of me getting enough players to even flip back my keep or one fo the towers is small. Yet alone kill the champ. If i could multibox i would have enough supplies and force to kill the champion.

You are right, people did farm their kills in OS, on massive scale, organised with big blobs. But Anet removed loot from kills entirely, they even moved the starting spots to prevent people from simply jumping to their death. People stopped doing this and its a non-issue now.

Yeah, Eotm is dead. Go into wvw and play. Problem solved.

@Buckeye.9846 said:Any possibility you can let us multibox in edge of the mists or obsidian sanctum. As of now you are not allowed to multibox in world vs world at all, finite. I dont think its fair to completely lock out this gamemode in its entirety.

I don't think a pro-multiboxing lobby can claim to have FAIRNESS as one of it's aims, do you?

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Buckeye.9846 said:Any possibility you can let us multibox in edge of the mists or obsidian sanctum. As of now you are not allowed to multibox in world vs world at all, finite. I dont think its fair to completely lock out this gamemode in its entirety.

I don't think a pro-multiboxing lobby can claim to have FAIRNESS as one of it's aims, do you?

Anyone can have multiple accounts if they choose to, its not an unfair advantage that will heavily affect the state of the gamemode. A commander on TS/discord fighting an group not on voicecom will have a substantial advantage over the opposing team. That doesnt mean the non voicecom group cant win.

A single player controlling 1 character will have a substantial advantage over someone controlling multiple accounts, at best the multiboxer can get a few autoattacks off on the target.

If anything the opposing team in EOTM (if there are any) would be happy there are objectives to recap. If i wanted to flip stuff in EOTM as of now i am unable to, even with a commander tag because the map is so deserted.

EOTM is a deserted testing ground and does not affect (real) world vs world, in its current state it does not make sense to have the same rules as normal world vs world when it could be treated like custom arenas.