List Of Things that Should be Addressed by end of the Year!

Ouk.5914

List Of Things That Need To Be Addressed:

1: The Idea of Stacking Specialization in this game. Can't understand why or how anyone would think it's healthy for the game. History has shown that the ability to Stack Scrappers,Fb,Mirages,Ele , Chrono and Etc has probably been 1 of the worse meta we have ever seen it's either an endless battle on side nodes or a spam fiesta at mid with Aoe bombs.

2: The Removal of Necro in the meta has made the game 100% pretty aids in terms of certain specs Running wild such as Prot Holo, Firebrand, Boon Beast and maybe even weaver. With boon duration being easily applied on a lot of those specs it makes it incredibly hard/long to push or win a fight on side node now days. My Suggestion to this would be to Buff Core Necro by updating some of the old utilities and possible reworking the blood trait line. Core Necro has 1 Source of stability which comes from a grand master trait line if not for it they'll have 0 source of stability unless baby sit by someone who's able to grant them stability.

3: Allow class swapping After a Game Starts In Rank/At's and Monthly has to be simply removed. This makes no sense to keep at all, I can understand having 2 min to figure out what you want to run as a comp vs a different team but simply allowing people to SWAP DURING A GAME that started IS not fine at all and makes absolutely no sense as to why this is still a thing.

4: Tournaments such at At's and Monthly need to be on a set time frame would make more sense that what we currently have. It's close to impossible to set a day/time with a group of players that are playing as a "team" to match what would work best for everyone if the time for these At's are "random' every day. I also believe adding More tournaments Outside of At's and Monthly would be Healthier for the game in general, Once we go back to having 1 monthly tournament the competitive competition probably gonna drop yet again. I think the Solution to this would be to add 2vs2 Tournaments(long over due we been waiting for them to make a comeback) and Tournament of Legends(this was promised to us a while ago and we only got it once this year).

5: Team cues (Not asking for rank team cues) Need to be beneficial why not give us better rewards for playing as 5? Possibly add a new reward track that's only available when you cue as a 5 man team? This would probably push players from other game mode to come play rank and get invested more into the game.

All I got at the moment but man.....i would really love to see these 5 issues addressed before the end of the year @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 @Cal Cohen.2358

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Core necro is extremely strong already, how about we don't buff it any further?

strong in terms of dps? Sure? But that's not what i'm asking for it to be "buffed" on. The fact the spec doesn't really get used in At's, and Monthly anymore is because of the lack of stability and how slow the spec is overall compared to scourge. At best the class is "fine" for maybe Rank and even then it's a free kill with what we have going on in today meta.

@Ouk.5914 said:

3: Allow class swapping After a Game Starts In Rank/At's and Monthly has to be simply removed. This makes no sense to keep at all, I can understand having 2 min to figure out what you want to run as a comp vs a different team but simply allowing people to SWAP DURING A GAME that started IS not fine at all and makes absolutely no sense as to why this is still a thing.

All I got at the moment but man.....i would really love to see these 5 issues addressed before the end of the year @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 @Cal Cohen.2358

I'd like to toss a special shoutout to the point made here.

This really does need to change. Right now try hard teams will start swapping as soon as they see that someone is getting countered by something. Then when that opponent player swaps, your team has to swap to keep up with team comp balancing. It amounts to this chain effect of players swapping to counter each other or at least keep up a balanced comp, and who is willing to eat dishonor to do it, or who can afford to do it. It's just redundant and nasty for everyone to do or have to deal with.

Turn OFF swapping in ATs after match starts, please. 2 minutes is plenty of time to decide what you're playing in the match.

Oh and about the #4 posted by the OP:

I'd really just be happy if someone would spend the time to create some kind of app that I could have my phone, which would display AT tournament start times. That would be excellent. That or maybe if Arenanet would put something like that in the wiki. Sort of like the page that shows timers for world bosses.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:I'd really just be happy if someone would spend the time to create some kind of app that I could have my phone, which would display AT tournament start times. That would be excellent. That or maybe if Arenanet would put something like that in the wiki. Sort of like the page that shows timers for world bosses.

The wiki is player-run AFAIK, you can go do it yourself or ask someone that has the know-how to help you out. Requires fiddling with the API if I'm correct. Wiki is officially supported and curated by ANet but it's players that keep it updated.