Whisper in the Dark

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arranged to have my evening free for this, when normally I am off the computer by 5:30 pm Eastern (so 2:30 pm Pacific). I know you can't update us with info you don't have, Rubi, but I hope you know soon if there will be a release today at all. If not I'll call my husband to say groceries are back on for tonight after all so I can have all day tomorrow to play :)

I usually don't comment on forums these days for any game or anything really, but i have to say. It's very irritating to see how many people will complain like entitled children in any scenario, weather it's on time and has some bugs or they take time to eliminate bugs. As someone who has made some mods before for some of the games i love, people underestimate the amount of time it takes to make sure everything works as intended and i'm pretty confident that with their layoffs it has hurt their ability in some form to test.If you care about the game in any way and want the saga's to start off on the right foot, let the devs do their jobs and give us something we all can be proud of , not just give you instant gratification that seems to plague today's society.

@Katastroff.1045 said:Saw this on the countdown page, i just ROFL !!!! :p

The next Guild Wars 2 update will beNovember 19th 2019Soon™Read more about the upcoming patchwww.guildwars2.com | clips.twitch.tv

Frequently Asked Questions

That's that_shaman's countdown, right? That one's just based on what time they usually launch patches. Anet does not normally set an actual launch time, just date.

Lol chill everyone, its not that we cannot play at all (its just not the new content yet, which will be here for a lot longer than just today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone). Rather they delay and implement well (hopefully with some bug fixes from templates) than having an unfinished and unstable product.

@Mass Pandemic.3517 said:I usually don't comment on forums these days for any game or anything really, but i have to say. It's very irritating to see how many people will complain like entitled children in any scenario, weather it's on time and has some bugs or they take time to eliminate bugs. As someone who has made some mods before for some of the games i love, people underestimate the amount of time it takes to make sure everything works as intended and i'm pretty confident that with their layoffs it has hurt their ability in some form to test.If you care about the game in any way and want the saga's to start off on the right foot, let the devs do their jobs and give us something we all can be proud of , not just give you instant gratification that seems to plague today's society.

Exactly ! The devs underestimated the bugs they were/are facing and thus didn't told us/still not telling us is the patch going to be launched soon. People don't care if it's going to be soon or not. They care about not waiting and expecting.

@"Gopaka.7839" said:

@Mass Pandemic.3517 said:I usually don't comment on forums these days for any game or anything really, but i have to say. It's very irritating to see how many people will complain like entitled children in any scenario, weather it's on time and has some bugs or they take time to eliminate bugs. As someone who has made some mods before for some of the games i love, people underestimate the amount of time it takes to make sure everything works as intended and i'm pretty confident that with their layoffs it has hurt their ability in some form to test.If you care about the game in any way and want the saga's to start off on the right foot, let the devs do their jobs and give us something we all can be proud of , not just give you instant gratification that seems to plague today's society.

Exactly ! The devs underestimated the bugs they were/are facing and thus didn't told us/still not telling us is the patch going to be launched soon. People don't care if it's going to be soon or not. They care about not waiting and expecting.

I would imagine that at this point they would be aware if it wasn't coming out today, i'm very confident it will be out very soon as they haven't said anything to make us think otherwise.

@Mass Pandemic.3517 said:

@"Gopaka.7839" said:

I would imagine that at this point they would be aware if it wasn't coming out today, i'm very confident it will be out very soon as they haven't said anything to make us think otherwise.

Speak of the devil, it's up now. You guys can all calm down.